Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: Breaking News Thread Version 2.0  (Read 124393 times)

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
Re: Breaking News Thread Version 2.0
« Reply #1305 on: May 31, 2013, 08:19:14 AM »
haha!!!

they didnt get my OTHER speedboat! that one was a dummy!

suckas!

rubber dinghy full of meth..... :boat:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline Colorado700R

• Always the big spoon!
  • Admin Pimp
  • Street Cred: 50
  • Carpe Cerevisi!!! (Sieze the beer!!)
    • Email
« Reply #1306 on: May 31, 2013, 08:26:59 AM »
The only rubber dinghy you own is black and shaped like a fist.

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #1307 on: May 31, 2013, 08:51:36 AM »
The only rubber dinghy you own is black and shaped like a fist.

and I nicknamed it "Colorado"

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1337
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #1308 on: June 07, 2013, 12:34:26 PM »
Courtesy of Funnerz: http://www.barstoolsports.com/chicago/super-page/highland-park-high-student-arrested-after-spiking-cafeteria-food-with-da-bomb-hot-sauce/

His old high school.

A Chicago high school student is facing misdemeanor battery charges after allegedly spiking the school cafeteria’s spaghetti marinara with hot sauce. Three cafeteria staff members were hospitalized after inhaling fumes from the fiery sauce, according to Highland Park High School spokeswoman Natalie Kaplan. “Several staff and students reported reactions to the sauce, including coughing, wheezing, shortness of breath and skin rashes,” said Kaplan. “The impacted staff members were taken to hospital but no serious injuries were reported.”
Police say the male student behind the peppery prank, whose name and age have not been released, somehow sneaked “Da Bomb” hot sauce into a container of marinara sauce during the first lunch period on May 14. “A student then went through the food line and purchased spaghetti with marinara sauce, and after sitting down and taking his first bite, found it intolerably hot and went back to the food line to advise staff,” said Highland Park Police Deputy Chief George Pfutzenreuter. “Staff pulled the sauce from the line and, in evaluating the sauce, some of the staff members also started feeling effects.” Pfutzenreuter said he didn’t know which type of Da Bomb hot sauce was used in the prank. According to the brand’s website, “Final Answer Hot Sauce” reaches 1,500,000 Scoville units — a level of heat approaching that of law enforcement-grade pepper spray. The alleged perpetrator will be charged as a juvenile on five counts of misdemeanor battery, according to Pfutzenreuter. And the high school plans to install a security camera in the cafeteria food line to fend off future schemes, according to Kaplan.

Boo hoo, we ate a spicy meatball with some inflated Scoville units*. <Thou shalt not use the Lord's name in vain> guys. Grow up. It’s a high school prank. You got your tongue burned a little bit and maybe had a scorched asshole for a couple of days. This isn’t the end of the world. Everyone is going to be fine. There’s no reason to start throwing around misdemeanor battery charges. Not to mention, if you look at the timeline of how things went down here this whole thing is a giant overreaction and ploy to get out of work. Kid eats some sauce that the lunch ladies had been dealing with all day. Kid complains. Lunch Ladies “evaluate” the sauce, then all of a sudden everyone needs to go to the hospital and miss the rest of the workday. K, that makes sense. pherking babies. Little cayenne peppers and “Da Bomb” hot sauce and everyone starts pretending a biological weapon went off.

PS
This is the biggest crime in Highland Park history right?

*Whoever’s job it is to measure Scoville units on a hot sauce is such a hardo.

just reading the comments "Highland Park Jews, can't trust em."   :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #1309 on: June 07, 2013, 02:21:10 PM »
LMAO!  :clap: :clap: :clap:

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #1310 on: June 10, 2013, 10:37:22 AM »

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #1311 on: June 10, 2013, 01:07:56 PM »

that lady got to live out Preddy's fantasy.  :thumbs:

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #1312 on: June 17, 2013, 02:17:33 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/ny-man-says-4-kids-vandalized-home-charged-181132470.html?vp=1

NY man who says 4 kids vandalized home is charged

CLYDE, N.Y. (AP) — A man who says he caught four boys vandalizing his father-in-law's home has been charged with child endangerment after corralling them in a closet until police arrived.
Jesse Daniels was arraigned on four counts of endangering the welfare of a child after authorities say he interrupted the vandalism at the empty home in the Wayne County village of Clyde, midway between Rochester and Syracuse.

Daniels, 53, told WHAM-TV in Rochester that he heard pounding coming from the home next door the night of June 8. The house is empty while Daniels renovates it for his father-in-law.
Daniels said he went to investigate while his wife called 911. He said he found four boys, ages 8 and 10, inside with hammers. He took a hammer from one, then stuck the boys in a closet until officers arrived, he said.
"I was fortunate that they were in that room that had a closet, so I put them in the closet," he said. "I said, 'Listen, you guys are staying here until the police come, period.'"
Their parents said Daniels handled the boys roughly and threatened them with the hammer.
The damage to the home included holes in the walls, broken windows and graffiti derogatory to women spray-painted on walls. Daniels estimated that the damage to his father-in-law's property exceeds $40,000.
He said he believed the boys committed the vandalism in retaliation for Daniels' wife telling them earlier in the day to stay off the couple's property.
The boys have been charged with burglary and criminal mischief. Their cases are being handled in Wayne County Family Court.
Paul Bowler, the father of two of the boys, told the station that there are no excuses for his sons' actions.
"I understand they were in the wrong, but there are other ways to handle it," he said. "He (Daniels) knew who the kids were. It's not like they were strangers. And send the kids home and call the cops then. You don't sit there and torment them and tell them you're going to bash their skulls in with a hammer."
Bowler said Daniels grabbed the neck of one of his sons and left a mark. He said that his boys are traumatized and that Daniels should have faced more charges.
Daniels counters that he was just trying to protect his family.
Daniels is due back in court later this month. It wasn't immediately clear if he has a lawyer.
Wayne County District Attorney Richard Healy told the station that the incident is still under investigation.

what a bunch of BS.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #1314 on: June 21, 2013, 07:25:46 AM »
DBS for parkinsons.. This is insane.

the scientific advancements in today's world are unreal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBh2LxTW0s0&feature=youtu.be

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline Hefe

• SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1
  • Testicular Sanitation Personnel
    • Email
« Reply #1315 on: June 26, 2013, 09:52:07 AM »
that is awesome... now we need something like that for Autism!

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #1316 on: July 01, 2013, 07:31:14 AM »
Sad stuff.  :(

http://www.cbsatlanta.com/story/22729016/ariz-fire-crew-that-lost-19-worked-front-lines

Ariz. fire crew that lost 19 worked front lines

YARNELL, Ariz. (AP) - The 19 firefighters killed Sunday in Arizona were part of an elite crew known for working on the front lines of region's worst fires, including two this season that came before the team descended on the erratic fire that claimed their lives.

All but one member of the Prescott-based Hotshot crew died in what was the deadliest wildfire for firefighters in the U.S. in decades.

Prescott Fire Chief Dan Fraijo said the 19, whose names had not been released, were a part of the city's fire department.

Before the fire near Yarnell, the group - one of 13 Arizona Hotshot crews - had been profiled in local media last year as they prepared for the fire season and this year as they took on a blaze near Prescott earlier this month.

"The Hot Shots may be fighting the fire with fire," Prescott firefighter and spokesman Wade Ward told the Prescott Daily Courier in an interview last week (http://bit.ly/10tLAsZ). "They may be removing the fuels from the fire, or building a containment line that might be a trigger point for farther down the line."

He told the newspaper members of Hotshot crews are highly trained and work long hours in extreme conditions as they carry out the most demanding of tasks. When the deadly blaze near Yarnell erupted Friday, it came amid a severe heat wave that gripped much of the West. It grew out of control as it was fanned by gusty, hot winds Sunday.

"By the time they got there, it was moving very quickly," Fraijo told The Associated Press of Sunday's fire.

Hotshot crews - there are more than 100 in the U.S. - often hike for miles into the wilderness with chain saws and backpacks filled with heavy gear to build lines of protection between people and fires. They remove brush, trees and anything that might burn in the direction of homes and cities.

The Prescott-based crew last year had four rookies on its 22-member squad, according to a Cronkite News Service report that profiled the group (http://bit.ly/Id3Ca8).

State forestry spokesman Art Morrison told the AP that the firefighters were forced to deploy their emergency fire shelters - tent-like structures meant to shield firefighters from flames and heat - when they were caught in the fire.

The Cronkite News Service had featured the group in its story practicing such deployment in a worst-case scenario drill.

"One of the last fail safe methods that a firefighter can do under those conditions is literally to dig as much as they can down and cover themselves with a protective - kinda looks like a foil type - fire-resistant material - with the desire, the hope at least, is that the fire will burn over the top of them and they can survive it," Fraijo said Sunday.

"Under certain conditions there's usually only sometimes a 50 percent chance that they survive," he said. "It's an extreme measure that's taken under the absolute worst conditions."

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #1317 on: July 01, 2013, 08:08:21 AM »
eek... dig hole and wait for fire to pass....

scary

sad stuff man.

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #1318 on: July 02, 2013, 08:24:30 AM »
would love to hear your thoughts on all this bs, aaron.

Snowden needs "world's protection", says Venezuelan leader

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/07/02/us-usa-security-snowden-idUSBRE96107520130702

(Reuters) - Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro said on Tuesday that Edward Snowden, the former U.S. spy agency contractor, deserved the "world's protection" for divulging details of Washington's spy program.

Snowden, wanted by Washington on spying charges for revealing the secret U.S. electronic surveillance program Prism, has applied for political asylum in more than a dozen countries, in his search for safety.

The 30-year-old is in legal limbo in the transit area of Moscow's Sheremetyevo airport, unable to fly on to a hoped-for destination in Latin America because he has no legal travel documents and no Russian visa to leave the airport.

On Monday, he broke a nine-day silence since arriving in Moscow from Hong Kong, challenging Washington by saying he was free to publish more about its programs and that he was being illegally persecuted.

That ruled out a prolonged stay in Russia, where a spokesman for President Vladimir Putin said Snowden had withdrawn his request for asylum after the Russian leader said he should give up his "anti-American activity".

But while countries lined up to deny his asylum requests, Venezuela, part of an alliance of leftist governments in Latin America, said it was time to stop berating a man who has "done something very important for humanity".

"He deserves the world's protection. He has not asked us for it yet. When he does we will give our answer," Maduro told Reuters during a visit to Moscow.

He said he would consider an asylum application if Snowden made one. His request for safety in Ecuador, which has sheltered the founder of antisecrecy group WikiLeaks Julian Assange in its London embassy, has seemingly ended.

U.S. President Barack Obama, embarrassed by the affair, has made clear to a number of countries that granting him asylum would carry costs.

"MISTAKE"

Ecuadorean President Rafael Correa was quoted in Britain's Guardian newspaper on Monday as saying his country could not consider an asylum request unless Snowden was on Ecuadorean territory.

He said giving Snowden a temporary travel pass to fly to Moscow from Hong Kong was "a mistake on our part".

"Are we responsible for getting him to Ecuador? It's not logical," he said, adding that Snowden was now Moscow's problem.

Moscow has been unwilling to send Snowden to the United States and look weak but is just as unwilling to damage ties with Washington over a man Putin, a former KGB spy, has little sympathy with.

"Snowden is in the transit area of Sheremetyevo airport and has not crossed the Russian Federation's border (onto Russian soil) ... Russia has never extradited anyone, is not extraditing anyone and will not extradite anyone," Putin's spokesman, Dmitry Peskov, told reporters on Tuesday.

Peskov said Snowden showed no sign of stopping releasing secret U.S. documents and added that he had "abandoned his intention (of staying in Russia)".

Snowden has prepared requests for asylum in countries including India, China, Brazil, Ireland, Austria, Bolivia, Cuba, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Nicaragua, Norway, Poland, Spain, Switzerland and Venezuela, WikiLeaks said on Monday.

By Tuesday, the list of rejections was growing.

Norway said he was unlikely to get asylum there, and Poland said it would not give a "positive recommendation" to any request. Finland said it could not accept his request as Finnish law required him to be in the country. France, Iceland and Italy said they had not received any formal request for asylum.

Snowden's options are narrowing. His U.S. passport has been revoked so he has no travel documents and he does not have a valid Russian visa to leave the airport.

In a statement released by WikiLeaks on Monday, he accused the Obama administration of deception in a campaign to prevent him from finding political asylum and of "leaving me a stateless person" by revoking his U.S. passport.

"This kind of deception from a world leader is not justice, and neither is the extralegal penalty of exile," he said.

"Without any judicial order, the administration now seeks to stop me exercising a basic right," Snowden said. "A right that belongs to everybody. The right to seek asylum ... Their purpose is to frighten, not me, but those who would come after me."

U.S. Justice Department spokeswoman Nanda Chitre rejected Snowden's allegation "since he is still a United States citizen and his country is willing to take him back."

Snowden said he was being illegally persecuted in a undated letter sent to Ecuador's Correa seen by Reuters.

"I remain free and able to publish information that serves the public interest," Snowden, who had been a contract employee for the U.S. National Security Agency, said in the letter.

"No matter how many more days my life contains, I remain dedicated to the fight for justice in this unequal world. If any of those days ahead realize a contribution to the common good, the world will have the principles of Ecuador to thank."

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #1319 on: July 02, 2013, 08:35:52 AM »
funny. like the guy snapped....