Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: Breaking News Thread Version 2.0  (Read 124397 times)

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
Re: Breaking News Thread Version 2.0
« Reply #1065 on: January 06, 2012, 09:33:30 AM »
the town I live in is stuck in 1950. LOL

Mayor-elect called a neighborhood black child a coon, right in front of a lady (friend of ours) who is in a mixed marriage and has 4 mixed kids. She called for him to step down.....

He's still got the job   8)  :lol:

http://www.thehawkeye.com/story/New-London-council-010312

read comments at bottom for some local racist bigot awesomeness  :rofl:

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1337
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #1068 on: January 26, 2012, 03:28:17 PM »
magz, you dumbass!  :rofl:
Peelz, you gonna kill magz?

A 16 kilo (35.5 pounds) consignment of cocaine that Mexican drug traffickers recently lost has turned up in an unlikely place -- the United Nations in New York.

Police and UN officials Thursday described how two fake UN bags containing the drugs -- which experts said had a street value of about $2 million -- set off a security alert when they were delivered, apparently by accident, to the the global body's headquarters.

The bags, which had the UN symbol printed on them, were shipped from Mexico through the DHL delivery company's center in Cincinnati, Ohio, Deputy Commissioner Paul Browne of the New York Police Department told AFP.

But the bags had no address on them, nor any return to sender details.

"It is my understanding that because there was no addressee, the DHL just thought well that's the UN symbol so we should ship it on to UN headquarters and let them figure out who it was supposed to go to," Browne said.

But the two UN bags were "obvious fakes" and were quickly intercepted by security staff when they arrived on January 16. The bags contained about 14 hard cover books which had been hollowed to create space for the cocaine.

"The working theory now is that possibly it was never meant to have left Mexico at all," the deputy commissioner said, adding that the bags were "a bad fake".

"Somebody in Mexico is probably in trouble now having let a significant amount of cocaine out of their possession," he added.

UN officials said the bags were like flour sacks but were the wrong color or material to be any kind of official bag. "It was not a diplomatic pouch. That I can say categorically," UN spokesman Martin Nesirky told reporters.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #1069 on: January 26, 2012, 03:30:01 PM »
uh nooo not me.

2 million? please...! you must think Im fancy!

and...

LOL somebody in mexico is dead.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #1070 on: January 26, 2012, 03:30:28 PM »
:rofl:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #1071 on: February 03, 2012, 10:54:18 AM »
Magz fail?

30 floating marijuana bales found off Calif. beach

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Thirty bales of marijuana estimated to be worth $500,000 have been found floating off the Southern California coast.

Los Angeles County sheriff's investigators say a boater discovered the pot Wednesday more than six miles off Marina del Rey.

The Los Angeles Times (http://lat.ms/xMpbfr ) reports the bales were fished out of the sea with the help of lifeguards and was turned over to U.S. Customs and Border Protection officials.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #1072 on: February 03, 2012, 11:27:07 AM »
he is SOOOO fired!

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline Magz

• Site Sponsor
  • Street Cred: 12
    • Email
« Reply #1074 on: February 08, 2012, 08:32:56 AM »
magz, you dumbass!  :rofl:
Peelz, you gonna kill magz?

A 16 kilo (35.5 pounds) consignment of cocaine that Mexican drug traffickers recently lost has turned up in an unlikely place -- the United Nations in New York.

Police and UN officials Thursday described how two fake UN bags containing the drugs -- which experts said had a street value of about $2 million -- set off a security alert when they were delivered, apparently by accident, to the the global body's headquarters.

The bags, which had the UN symbol printed on them, were shipped from Mexico through the DHL delivery company's center in Cincinnati, Ohio, Deputy Commissioner Paul Browne of the New York Police Department told AFP.

But the bags had no address on them, nor any return to sender details.

"It is my understanding that because there was no addressee, the DHL just thought well that's the UN symbol so we should ship it on to UN headquarters and let them figure out who it was supposed to go to," Browne said.

But the two UN bags were "obvious fakes" and were quickly intercepted by security staff when they arrived on January 16. The bags contained about 14 hard cover books which had been hollowed to create space for the cocaine.

"The working theory now is that possibly it was never meant to have left Mexico at all," the deputy commissioner said, adding that the bags were "a bad fake".

"Somebody in Mexico is probably in trouble now having let a significant amount of cocaine out of their possession," he added.

UN officials said the bags were like flour sacks but were the wrong color or material to be any kind of official bag. "It was not a diplomatic pouch. That I can say categorically," UN spokesman Martin Nesirky told reporters.

It was a decoy................I actually got a promotion for this 50 million sneeked by unoticed because they caught 2 mil...........:lol: :pimp:

Offline Colorado700R

• Always the big spoon!
  • Admin Pimp
  • Street Cred: 50
  • Carpe Cerevisi!!! (Sieze the beer!!)
    • Email

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #1076 on: February 09, 2012, 11:15:16 AM »
Project Eros or soemthin like that. They've been workin on that for a while. read about it last summer, but they ran into some issues, supposed to go down june or july.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #1077 on: March 01, 2012, 09:27:58 AM »
must be some good stuff peelz  :rofl:

http://gizmodo.com/5889581/meth-addict-accidentally-burns-down-worlds-fifth+oldest-tree

Meth Addict Accidentally Burns Down World’s Fifth-Oldest Tree

Because Florida is running out of unique ways to embarrass itself, a 26-year old meth enthusiast set fire to and destroyed the world's fifth oldest tree last month. While she was in it. Smoking meth.

Sarah Barnes had climbed the tree to smoke, because where better to get high than in the branches of a 118-foot, 3,500 year old cypress ? The fire in question came when she wanted to get a better view of her surroundings, and presumably also her drugs. "The Senator," as the tree was known, was burned to the ground.

The good news is that Barnes seemed sufficiently chastened by the whole thing, reportedly telling friends that "I can't believe I burned down a tree older than Jesus." Neither can he, Sarah. Neither can he.

So what have we learned? First of all, please be careful with lighters. In the wrong hands, they can be deceptively destructive little gadgets. And then yes, right, meth. Don't do that.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #1078 on: March 01, 2012, 09:56:04 AM »
LMAO!!!

too bad it says it was in Florida!

Pat, busted!

Offline Colorado700R

• Always the big spoon!
  • Admin Pimp
  • Street Cred: 50
  • Carpe Cerevisi!!! (Sieze the beer!!)
    • Email
« Reply #1079 on: March 01, 2012, 05:18:49 PM »
Hefe.....

He's legal today :atm: