Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: Breaking News Thread Version 2.0  (Read 124398 times)

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1337
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
Re: Breaking News Thread Version 2.0
« Reply #465 on: March 17, 2010, 09:22:39 AM »
It's not good.. that's for sure.
Scares me quite a bit.. but I don't know wtf they are talking about I'm not a political  guy.. so.. I just keep on keepin on.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Online Hefe

• SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1
  • Testicular Sanitation Personnel
    • Email
« Reply #466 on: March 17, 2010, 09:23:39 AM »
right on, and this is not the place for that type of discussion!

it is a huge deal right now and news worthy

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #467 on: March 17, 2010, 09:24:55 AM »
mah britches are a huge deal too. especiallty whats in them.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Online Hefe

• SiteAdmin
    • Email
« Reply #468 on: March 17, 2010, 09:26:04 AM »
Nikki sent me a text of what is in your britches
I didn't know you were half black???

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #469 on: March 17, 2010, 09:27:44 AM »
hellz yea.. 8)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Online Hefe

• SiteAdmin
    • Email
« Reply #470 on: March 17, 2010, 09:28:25 AM »
did you get that text too?

Offline socalrappy700

• VIP+
  • Street Cred: 15
  • Ex Silvis, Pugnabimus
    • Raptorsource.com
    • Email
« Reply #471 on: March 17, 2010, 04:05:38 PM »
I'm spreading my seed.

http://ERMAHGERD.yahoo.com/news/the-wonder-years-danica-mckellar-expecting-first-child/37589?nc

Winnie's preggers!

The Wonder Years star and math guru Danica McKellar is pregnant, according to People.

Wonder Years' Danica McKellar says "I do"

"I'm nearing the end of my first trimester and I'm so excited I've been bursting to tell people," McKellar told the magazine.

The 35-year-old former child star said she tried to put off the pregnancy test because she didn't want any distractions while she was in the middle of "a really intense deadline" for her new book, Hot X: Algebra Exposed, which hits shelves in August.

VIDEO: Kiss My Math: Danica McKellar

That only lasted a day I couldn't stop thinking about it and I caved! You can't try to put that off," she said.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Offline Spartan

• Most Picked on
  • Street Cred: 16
  • Koolaid maker
« Reply #472 on: March 17, 2010, 04:32:31 PM »
I saw her in some movie about a swarm....I didn't know it was literally a swam of sperm to invade her ovaries. Cripes

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #473 on: March 18, 2010, 07:34:11 AM »
sa-weeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Ford Introduces New Taurus-based Police Car
http://autos.yahoo.com/articles/autos_content_landing_pages/1363/ford-introduces-new-taurus-based-police-car/

The next time you’re pulled over for speeding, you might be surprised by what you see in the rearview. Ford  recently unveiled its replacement for the Crown-Victoria-based Police Interceptor -- and it’s a Taurus.

“Ford first introduced its police package in 1950 and today the Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor is the industry leader,” explains Jalopnik. “The automaker's dominated the streets to the point that over the last five years, Ford's controlled more than 70% of the patrol cars sold. … Unfortunately, the Crown Vic's Panther-platform's getting a little long in the tooth — it hasn't seen a redesign in over 15 years.”

So out goes the Crown Vic and in comes the Taurus. “To develop the all-new Police Interceptor, Ford engineers worked hand-in-hand with Ford’s Police Advisory Board of law enforcement professionals, which provided input on key vehicle attributes such as safety, performance, durability, driver comfort and functionality,” writes Ford.

While the new Police Interceptor is based on the 2010 Ford Taurus, the changes are significant.

According to Cars.com, “Police departments across the country won’t be piloting just any Taurus off dealership lots. Ford says approximately 90 percent of the interior has been redesigned for police use.” Unique features include front seats with anti-stab plates to protect officers from violent criminals and vinyl rear seats to make cleaning up after messy ones easier.

Ford Police Interceptor
Ford Police Interceptor

That’s not all. USA Today reports: “The Taurus-based model will keep the Police Interceptor name but offer just two 3.5-liter V-6 engines, no big V-8s, as in the Crown Vic. Ford boasts that the standard version will be 25% more fuel efficient than the current standard V-8. And the version with two turbochargers, what Ford calls EcoBoost, will deliver 365 horsepower, 115 more than the standard Crown Vic.” The 365-horsepower V6 is the same found in the performance-tuned Taurus SHO. An optional all-wheel drive system will also be available.

The result is a better-performing police car. “Ford’s new police car can endure a rear-end crash at 75 m.p.h., easily jump curbs and accelerate twice as fast as Ford's outgoing iconic Crown Victoria Police Interceptor,” says the Detroit Free Press.

However, the competition is tough. “The Taurus-based cop car will have to compete against the Dodge Charger cruiser, which looks good and is plenty fast with the available Hemi, and the Chevrolet Caprice, another rear-driver which is pretty much a Pontiac G8 in all but name (and civilian availability),” writes Edmunds.

Ford will cease production on the old Police Interceptor in late 2011 and begin introducing the new Taurus-based model in 2012.

If you're in the market for a new car, check out the U.S. News rankings of this year's best cars as well as this month's best car deals.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline socalrappy700

• VIP+
  • Street Cred: 15
  • Ex Silvis, Pugnabimus
    • Raptorsource.com
    • Email
« Reply #474 on: March 18, 2010, 07:44:30 AM »
I was JUST reading that story, that car is bad ass.  Wonder if it will have a few extra mods under the hood compared to the stock SHO.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Online Hefe

• SiteAdmin
    • Email
« Reply #475 on: March 18, 2010, 03:40:20 PM »
Winnie cooper is knocked up!

wow.. awesome, some dude is "hittin' that

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #476 on: March 18, 2010, 03:41:30 PM »
Winnie cooper is knocked up!

wow.. awesome, some dude is "hittin' that

from the wonder years? :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Online Hefe

• SiteAdmin
    • Email
« Reply #477 on: March 18, 2010, 03:48:16 PM »
that was one fly piece of tail!

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #478 on: March 29, 2010, 07:26:00 PM »
Jell-O, no! Geezer duo busted
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/jell_no_li_geezer_duo_busted_PcvehLSb5wUgAGYL6ywYcM

An elderly Long Island husband and wife were busted yesterday for tampering with boxes of Jell-O pudding -- replacing the contents with sand and salt and then returning them to stores for the $1.40-a-pop refund, officials said.

Alexander Clement, 68, and his wife, Christine Clement, 64, of East Northport disposed of the evidence afterward -- by cooking up and eating the contents of the boxes they had emptied, authorities said.

Their puddings of choice? Pistachio and butterscotch.

Police said the couple struck four stores a total of five times. Christine would buy about 10 boxes each time. Her hubby was the driver.

When the pair got home, she allegedly would empty the boxes' contents and replace them with plastic sandwich bags filled with the sand and salt.

After resealing the boxes, her husband would drive her back to the stores, where she would return them for a refund, police said.

The scheme fell apart after a customer who bought one of the resealed boxes complained. Police traced the boxes back to the Clements.

But authorities said the couple -- who are well-off and have been married 40 years -- is more to be pitied. Christine Clement is suffering from "an age-related mental issue," police said.

"This was a bizarre story to begin with, and it just got worse when we found out what happened. It's sad," said Suffolk Police Lt. Michael Murphy.

"These aren't bad people. They never had any problems before. It was a complete aberration. They are very apologetic."

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline dragonz

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 6
  • Dammed if I do & Dammed if I don't
    • Real Robots!
    • Email
« Reply #479 on: March 30, 2010, 07:25:11 AM »
& laughing themselves silly when no-one else is looking
2003 Raptor 660LE
719cc with Kenz 13.5:1 piston
X-4 cam & no decomp