Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: Breaking News Thread Version 2.0  (Read 124397 times)

Offline funyun

• Jew
  • Funyun Yellow
  • Street Cred: -1337
    • Email
Re: Breaking News Thread Version 2.0
« Reply #345 on: January 08, 2010, 08:41:28 AM »
Lenovo IdeaCentre Dual Core 2.4Ghz Desktop
$299.99 + $5 shipping
http://www.woot.com/Default.aspx?WootSaleId=11534

=============================================

Vizio 47” 1080p HDTV
$649.99 + $5 shipping
http://sellout.woot.com/Default.aspx?WootSaleId=11535&ts=1262960376&sig=98c60a393b1038b4

=============================================

Kid A  by Radiohead
$1.99
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0019R7XXU

quote before the fix.

thread fail :lol:

quote before he fixes your quote?

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #346 on: January 08, 2010, 08:54:13 AM »
Krandall posted dotd in breaking news, i quoted it before he removed it :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1337
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #347 on: January 08, 2010, 09:25:05 AM »
blah blah blah.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #348 on: January 11, 2010, 02:58:55 PM »
Sarah Palin takes Fox News commentator job
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_palin_fox_news

ANCHORAGE, Alaska – Sarah Palin, former Alaska governor and 2008 Republican vice presidential candidate, will take her conservative message to Fox News as a regular commentator, the cable channel announced Monday.

"I am thrilled to be joining the great talent and management team at Fox News," Palin said in a statement posted on the network's Web site. "It's wonderful to be part of a place that so values fair and balanced news."

Fox said that according to the multiyear deal, Palin will offer political commentary and analysis. She also will host occasional episodes of Fox News "Real American Stories," a series featuring true inspirational stories about Americans.

"Governor Palin has captivated everyone on both sides of the political spectrum and we are excited to add her dynamic voice to the FOX News lineup," Bill Shine, executive vice president of programming, said in a statement.

Palin is hugely popular with conservatives and has more than 1.1 million Facebook followers.

She stepped down as Alaska governor in July, 17 months before the end of her first term in office. Her resignation came less than a year after she vaulted to overnight fame as John McCain's running mate.

Palin worked part-time as a weekend sportscaster in the 1980s for KTUU-TV in Anchorage.

Her upcoming commentary career had her Facebook fans giddy with excitement Monday.

"Tell 'em like it is girl!!!!!!," one poster wrote.

Palin finished a nationwide tour in December to promote her best-selling book, "Going Rogue."

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #349 on: January 11, 2010, 02:59:53 PM »
oh great. more mindless drivel.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline Sand84

• Original Gangsta
  • Site Sponsor
  • Street Cred: 9
    • Email
« Reply #350 on: January 12, 2010, 03:47:57 AM »
Im gay. If any of you raptorfourm friends want to get with me let me know hit me up, even u krandall hit me up!!!!
Thanks
2009 Raptor 700- D7 :turbo: :satan:

Custom Carbon Creations

One stop shop for Carbon Covers for Raptor 700!!!

Offline Gunz

• My body is your wonderland
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 36
    • Dent Source
« Reply #351 on: January 12, 2010, 06:06:21 AM »
Im gay. If any of you raptorfourm friends want to get with me let me know hit me up, even u krandall hit me up!!!!
Thanks

This just in... This just in... Gay drunk guy drives his new truck into house....

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #352 on: January 12, 2010, 07:49:19 AM »
He'd like to park his "weinermobile" in your "garage"

:lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline Gunz

• My body is your wonderland
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 36
    • Dent Source
« Reply #353 on: January 12, 2010, 09:40:11 AM »
He'd like to park his "weinermobile" in your "garage"

:lol:

Sand84, never figured for a homewrecker.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Offline Colorado700R

• Always the big spoon!
  • Admin Pimp
  • Street Cred: 50
  • Carpe Cerevisi!!! (Sieze the beer!!)
    • Email
« Reply #354 on: January 12, 2010, 10:05:15 AM »
Stella Awards

It's time again for the annual 'Stella Awards'! For those unfamiliar with these awards, they are named after 81-year-old Stella Liebeck who spilled hot coffee on herself and successfully sued the McDonald's in New Mexico , where she purchased coffee. You remember, she took the lid off the coffee and put it between her knees while she was driving. Who would ever think one could get burned doing that, right? That's right; these are awards for the most outlandish lawsuits and verdicts in the U..S. You know, the kinds of cases that make you scratch your head. So keep your head scratcher handy.

Here are the Stella's for the past year:

* SEVENTH PLACE *

Kathleen Robertson of Austin, Texas was awarded $80,000 by a jury of her peers after breaking her ankle tripping over a toddler who was running inside a furniture store. The store owners were understandably surprised by the verdict, considering the running toddler was her own son.

Start scratching!

* SIXTH PLACE *

Carl Truman, 19, of Los Angeles , California won $74,000 plus medical expenses when his neighbor ran over his hand with a Honda Accord. Truman apparently didn't notice there was someone at the wheel of the car when he was trying to steal his neighbor's hubcaps.

Scratch some more....

* FIFTH PLACE *

Terrence Dickson, of Bristol , Pennsylvania , who was leaving a house he had just burglarized by way of the garage. Unfortunately for Dickson, the automatic garage door opener malfunctioned and he could not get the garage door to open. Worse, he couldn't re-enter the house because the door connecting the garage to the house locked when Dickson pulled it shut. Forced to sit for eight, count 'em, EIGHT days and survive on a case of Pepsi and a large bag of dry dog food, he sued the homeowner's insurance company claiming undue mental Anguish. Amazingly, the jury said the insurance company must pay Dickson $500,000 for his anguish. We should all have this kind of anguish.

Keep scratching. There are more....

Double hand scratching after this one..

* FOURTH PLACE *

Jerry Williams, of Little Rock, Arkansas, garnered 4th Place in the Stella's when he was awarded $14,500 plus medical expenses after being bitten on the butt by his next door neighbor's beagle - even though the beagle was on a chain in its owner's fenced yard. Williams did not get as much as he asked for because the jury believed the beagle might have been provoked at the time of the butt bite because Williams had climbed over the fence into the yard and repeatedly shot the dog with a pellet gun.

Pick a new spot to scratch, you're getting a bald spot..

* THIRD PLACE *

Amber Carson of Lancaster, Pennsylvania because a jury ordered a Philadelphia restaurant to pay her $113,500 after she slipped on a spilled soft drink and broke her tail bone. The reason the soft drink was on the floor: Ms. Carson had thrown it at her boyfriend 30 seconds earlier during an argument. What ever happened to people being responsible for their own actions?

Only two more so ease up on the scratching....

*SECOND PLACE*

Kara Walton, of Claymont , Delaware sued the owner of a night club in a nearby city because she fell from the bathroom window to the floor, knocking out her two front teeth. Even though Ms. Walton was trying to sneak through the ladies room window to avoid paying the $3.50 cover charge, the jury said the night club had to pay her $12,000....oh, yeah, plus dental expenses. Go figure.

Ok. Here we go!!

* FIRST PLACE *

This year's runaway First Place Stella Award winner was: Mrs. Merv Grazinski, of Oklahoma City , Oklahoma , who purchased new 32-foot Winnebago motor home. On her first trip home, from an OU football game, having driven on to the freeway, she set the cruise control at 70 mph and calmly left the driver's seat to go to the back of the Winnebago to make herself a sandwich. Not surprisingly, the motor home left the freeway, crashed and overturned. Also not surprisingly, Mrs. Grazinski sued Winnebago for not putting in the owner's manual that she couldn't actually leave the driver's seat while the cruise control was set. The Oklahoma jury awarded her, are you sitting down?
      $1,750,000 PLUS a new motor home. Winnebago actually changed their manuals as a result of this suit, just in case Mrs. Grazinski has any relatives who might also buy a motor home.

Are we, as a society, getting more stupid....

or are more members of Congress serving on juries these days?

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #355 on: January 12, 2010, 10:33:32 AM »
w
o
w

:jaw:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #356 on: January 12, 2010, 11:24:38 AM »
f**king kidding me....

trapped in your garage for 8 days? you get money. beat down the door moron. :lol:

but seriously.. :mad:

Offline russ-russ

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 10
  • I am Epic Win.
    • Email
« Reply #357 on: January 12, 2010, 05:54:03 PM »
f**king kidding me....

trapped in your garage for 8 days? you get money. beat down the door moron. :lol:

Yea, pull the release pin, lift the door manually.  What a fuktard.

However, these are old, maybe last years or even the year before.

Offline Colorado700R

• Always the big spoon!
  • Admin Pimp
  • Street Cred: 50
  • Carpe Cerevisi!!! (Sieze the beer!!)
    • Email
« Reply #358 on: January 12, 2010, 05:58:13 PM »
f**king kidding me....

They're fake...thank GERD...

Offline russ-russ

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 10
  • I am Epic Win.
    • Email
« Reply #359 on: January 12, 2010, 05:59:28 PM »
f**king kidding me....

They're fake...thank GERD...
Yup, just looked it up, all these are fabrications.   :gunny: