Raptor 660 Information > 660 Motor Mods

Just ordered my Clutch Levers!

(1/2) > >>

ceanern:
Just ordered up a new set of ASV Pro Pack from Tech Quad shop! When I get them I will be installing my new clutch which is a barnett Dirt Digger!!

fastraptor:
So where can I see pics of this??

exentix:
sweet! when you guys riding again? havent rode up at blossburg in a long time

ceanern:
Good to see you over here exentix. I sent a msg to deven for last weekend but I never heard back from him. I'm hoping for possibly the weekend of the 5th I think. I do'nt think anything is going on then. But not sure. I'm running of days with how i've been working. I want to try getting down your guys way for some trail riding. I went on a 3 to 4 hours trail ride saturday. Then went to Seven Lakes for another 3 to 4 hours on sunday! Needless to say I was whooped! PLus being up over 24 hours on saturday and going to the bar after riding all day! was a fun night.

exentix:
do you have yours registered for state trails? if so you guys should try out renovo trails, its pretty fun up there, bigger hills than blossburg and i actually did them haha. also alot of trials and a nice play area. its kind of like bloody skillet if you've been there...

but devan doesnt get on much anymore ill tell him to check it tomorrow tho  :thumbs:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version