Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: Adventures of Pdub and DL  (Read 725 times)

Offline Pw383426

• Street Cred: 2
    • Email
Adventures of Pdub and DL
« on: August 18, 2008, 04:50:00 PM »
So we decided to have a crazy idea of going to Glamis during August :D Thanks Morgan :banana:

When I got there around 6:30pm, it was still 102*.... frickin hot!

Lots of great racing..... some ridiculously fast four strokes and Banshees.... going 90+mph up a steep sand hill is crazy in my mind :rockon:

DL's bike ran GREAT, I think he pulled 51mph up olds which is awesome for the little work it has done. He actually hurt several Banshee's feelings

We were chasing problems on mine all night, got it some what sorted out.... and by the end of the night my problem was traction :D And for now I'm not playing with any more E85 until I get it on the dyno.

Racers edge couldn't get out their new bad ass "big" bike, but had a nasty 450 chassis bike, not sure if it was on nitro or not? Smelt like it.

Well anywho is a vid I threw together real fast, not the best shots due to night time. But it was cool, they plowed all the whoops out of the hill, and set up some big lights to light it up for the drag bikes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJ6MdrG0xns

Offline kyledvor61

• Mini Mini Ho
  • VIP
  • Street Cred: 17
    • Email
Re: Adventures of Pdub and DL
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2008, 05:29:00 PM »
of course they had a nasty 450 :grin_nod:

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1337
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2008, 05:58:44 PM »
sweet vid man. To bad it wasn't lit all the way up the hill though.

you west coasters should feel lucky. :(

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline preddy08

• MD's baby momma
  • VIP
  • Street Cred: 28
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2008, 06:10:45 PM »
So we decided to have a crazy idea of going to Glamis during August :D Thanks Morgan :banana:

Lots of great racing..... some ridiculously fast four strokes and Banshees.... going 90+mph up a steep sand hill is crazy in my mind :rockon:

DL's bike ran GREAT, I think he pulled 51mph up olds which is awesome for the little work it has done. He actually hurt several Banshee's feelings

We were chasing problems on mine all night, got it some what sorted out.... and by the end of the night my problem was traction :D And for now I'm not playing with any more E85 until I get it on the dyno.

Racers edge couldn't get out their new bad ass "big" bike, but had a nasty 450 chassis bike, not sure if it was on nitro or not? Smelt like it.

Well anywho is a vid I threw together real fast, not the best shots due to night time. But it was cool, they plowed all the whoops out of the hill, and set up some big lights to light it up for the drag bikes.

When playing with E-85 the advantages come with the ability of being able to advance the timing alot more than standard gas. E-85 burns pretty damn cool. Try cranking up the timing a bit more.
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Offline kyledvor61

• Mini Mini Ho
  • VIP
  • Street Cred: 17
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2008, 06:24:58 PM »
sweet vid man. To bad it wasn't lit all the way up the hill though.

you west coasters should feel lucky. :(

+1 :(

Offline Pw383426

• Street Cred: 2
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2008, 06:31:11 PM »

When playing with E-85 the advantages come with the ability of being able to advance the timing alot more than standard gas. E-85 burns pretty damn cool. Try cranking up the timing a bit more.

It's not that it "didn't" work good... just had no more adjustment left, had my fuel pegged all the way up and was still lean.... maybe I'll try a bigger injector on the dyno with it...