Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: all show,no go..  (Read 4548 times)

Offline spdraycr

• Street Cred: 0
  • speed....i am speed
    • Email
Re: all show,no go..
« Reply #45 on: July 22, 2009, 03:08:05 PM »
since i changed jets and installed new plug,this plug has been ok.still got the cherry pipe though.gonna play around with it today and then see what happens.such a beautiful day out,not gonna let it go to waste....
drive it like ya stole it..

Offline Segkast

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 4
  • Hola Bitcholas !
    • Email
« Reply #46 on: July 22, 2009, 03:09:32 PM »
since i changed jets and installed new plug,this plug has been ok.still got the cherry pipe though.gonna play around with it today and then see what happens.such a beautiful day out,not gonna let it go to waste....

Play on Playa !
Oury grips & Yamalube

Offline spdraycr

• speed....i am speed
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: July 26, 2009, 07:36:42 PM »
sup everybody.well here is the lateset.after i changed my mains to 150/155,things seemed ok.when i got a chance to open it up on the road,i noticed that in lower rpm,i seem to have very little power.but onece the rpms rise,the power comes back.i closed the af screw a 1/4 turn and it got worse.so i closed the screws back to the seat position then opened them up three full turns and 1/4.this put me back to where i originaly was,but slightly better.i still am using the 22.5 pilots.was wondering if i needed to open the af screws anymore as well as get bigger pilots,or should i just open the af screws only.i am running mine with an exposed air filter.also checked my spark plug and realized i was a little lean...

Offline Segkast

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 4
  • Hola Bitcholas !
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: July 27, 2009, 11:19:04 AM »
I'm wondering if bumping those pilots to 25's will do the trick ?
Oury grips & Yamalube

Offline spdraycr

• speed....i am speed
    • Email
« Reply #49 on: July 27, 2009, 01:20:15 PM »
yea,im hoping that they will.im gonna link up with my friend this week to get them nd install them.i just cant express how much fun this whole process has been...lol..  :rolleyes: