Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: 660 guys...IM FURIOUS...someone please  (Read 3633 times)

Offline WILDRAPTORMAN

• Street Cred: 0
    • Email
660 guys...IM FURIOUS...someone please
« on: December 04, 2008, 02:08:14 PM »
i bought a 660 hood from a guy on RF which i wont say his name yet, but i asked questions befor i bought it, he said it was mint nothing wrong with it.....i told him my intentions with the hood was to send it to BandNdesings to get painted so i need a good hood....so i had him just send it to brandon at BandN so i didnt have to double ship it..well i just got the hood today from brandon all painted nice but hold on.....there are 3 halfassed drilled holes in the top of the hood were someone put indacator lights it the hood, the guy never told me they were there...man i was bummed....so i PM the seller asking him how come he couldnt tell me about the holes beor i bought it, to me this is not mint hood...i got a response form him..here it is....

that hood was mint the holes in the hood are stock they are the Yamaha Raptor 660 Front Grill Hood w/ Indicator Lights hood.. 2001...you never ask me what year the hood the raptor was sorry dude but that hood was mint ..and like i sais the holes were driled from the factory for the indicator lights check any hood that year they all have the holes in them .i would never thy to f**k any body and i stand by that.

man im furious to spend that kinda money and get a shit hood out of the deal, and brandon thougt i knew the holes were there or he would have mentioned it....so will some people please tell him that NO 660 HOOD CAME FACTORY WITH THE INDACATOR LIGHTS IN THE HOOD....that they only came n the dash peice on the bars
« Last Edit: December 04, 2008, 02:40:33 PM by WILDRAPTORMAN »
<br />2003 660R LE<br />Factory 909 Bars<br />IMS Shifter<br />PRO ARMOR Fullbody Skidplate<br />MonsterQuad Exhaust&nbsp;<br />BigGun CDI<br />FUELATV Bumper<br />EZ Pull clutch lever<br />GYT-R Intake/Filter/Prefilter<br />Vito

Online Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
Re: 660 guys...IM FURIOUS...someone please
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2008, 02:11:30 PM »
Whoa. That is shitty!

Did it occur to you that he might have actually thought that was the truth. He might have been duped as well. ???
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline WILDRAPTORMAN

• Email
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2008, 02:32:56 PM »
thing is he was parting out whole quad, he told me to go on ebay and look at any 01 hood and they would be there....thats what he said in another PM..on another forum just now i was talking to another guy who had simalir problems with the sae guy, guy never told him what was wrong with the parts and he got junk
<br />2003 660R LE<br />Factory 909 Bars<br />IMS Shifter<br />PRO ARMOR Fullbody Skidplate<br />MonsterQuad Exhaust&nbsp;<br />BigGun CDI<br />FUELATV Bumper<br />EZ Pull clutch lever<br />GYT-R Intake/Filter/Prefilter<br />Vito

Offline Mad Dog

• Grand Masta Sexy
  • VIP
  • Street Cred: 24
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2008, 02:33:53 PM »
Guy is full of it...bad deal man.

Online Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2008, 02:35:11 PM »
well....if he won't do right by you.... Put a seller rating thread with his name on it to warn the rest of us to stay away. :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline WILDRAPTORMAN

• Email
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2008, 02:40:11 PM »
dam i pu i got it from a guy on here...but really it was on RF...sorry

Online Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2008, 02:41:58 PM »
well....if he won't do right by you.... Put a seller rating thread with his name on it to warn the rest of us to stay away. :thumbs:

warn us anyways. Alot of us pop in over there as well.

Hope you can get something out of it.

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1337
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2008, 02:45:07 PM »

I don't really pay attention to the lil' 660's.... Buuuuuuut

Would it be possible it was an over sea's hood by chance where they are street legal from the get go? or canada?

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline Mad Dog

• Grand Masta Sexy
  • VIP
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2008, 02:51:01 PM »

Would it be possible it was an over sea's hood by chance where they are street legal from the get go? or canada?

No.

Offline socalrappy700

• VIP+
  • Street Cred: 15
  • Ex Silvis, Pugnabimus
    • Raptorsource.com
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2008, 02:52:25 PM »

No.

Mad Dog as spoken.  Go in peace.  Amen.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Online Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2008, 02:57:20 PM »

No.

Mad Dog as spoken.  Go in peace.  Amen.

:lol:  Will the congregation please rise.... :rofl:

Offline WILDRAPTORMAN

• Email
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2008, 03:13:11 PM »
lol, i just got another PM from him, man hes a dick....he stright up told me i get what i got....not his problem now....then ended it with have a nice life.....the guys name on RF is BlackWater

Offline Mad Dog

• Grand Masta Sexy
  • VIP
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2008, 03:15:54 PM »
lol, i just got another PM from him, man hes a dick....he stright up told me i get what i got....not his problem now....then ended it with have a nice life.....the guys name on RF is BlackWater

Try the resolution forum over there, worst case scenario you warn others.

Online Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2008, 03:16:27 PM »

that's all we needed. Sorry you got a $hit deal bro. :(

Offline WILDRAPTORMAN

• Email
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2008, 03:28:11 PM »
im not gonna fight with the guy cause all it will do is make me more mad....i just told him thanks for nothing and have a nice life too... i think i figured out an ok way to cover the ugly holes in the hood, im gonna buy some of those spike bolts the use for on harleys and use them to cover the holes....heres a pic of the hood now...do you think that the spikes will add a little character whil covering the shit holes?