Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: Question¿¿¿  (Read 3378 times)

Offline 700rSE

• Street Cred: 0
    • Email
Re: Question¿¿¿
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2008, 08:16:49 PM »
im pretty sure it does not sputter at top speed next ride ill listen for that. also the rear tires are 20x11 and the rear ones are 21x7. also would the tires being kinda low on air pressure effect it? i dont think it would that much. thanks

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2008, 09:14:05 PM »
im pretty sure it does not sputter at top speed next ride ill listen for that. also the rear tires are 20x11 and the rear ones are 21x7. also would the tires being kinda low on air pressure effect it? i dont think it would that much. thanks

yes, incorrect pressure would affect it quite a bit.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline 700rSE

• Email
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2008, 10:29:45 PM »
so if i pump them up ill get like 5mph more?  :clap:

Offline Bert

• Street Cred: 7
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2008, 11:11:54 PM »
so if i pump them up ill get like 5mph more?  :clap:
That may be generous I don't know, could you test the difference somehow?

Offline 700rSE

• Email
« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2008, 12:15:00 PM »
so the other day i went and checked how pressure was is the tires, and they didnt even make it come out. Do you know the right amount of psi or kpa? on the side of the tires it says no more the 250KPa and thats like 35psi, but i think i saw some where your only supposed to put like maybe 4psi. whats the correct amount?

Offline Bert

• Street Cred: 7
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2008, 01:10:34 PM »
so the other day i went and checked how pressure was is the tires, and they didnt even make it come out. Do you know the right amount of psi or kpa? on the side of the tires it says no more the 250KPa and thats like 35psi, but i think i saw some where your only supposed to put like maybe 4psi. whats the correct amount?
Depending on terrain/rider weight 4-6 psi would be a good start
« Last Edit: September 27, 2008, 01:29:52 PM by Bert »

Offline 700crazzzynuttts

« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2008, 01:27:51 PM »

I believe that max press on side wall is just for beading, more than that, one could stand a chance of blowing the tire apart. ???

As far as press, it really boils down to personal prefferance, to much , they feel like rocks, to little ya stand a chance of debeading easier, and or damageing side walls due to pinching from rims meeting ground with tire side wall in between. :(

I do believe proper tire press per rider weight makes all the differance in top speed, and ultamate handleing of bike. :thumbs:

I am an avid MX racer and am allways adjusting tire press per conditions of track, I weigh 160 and for the most part run between 5 & 7 psi on all 4 and seems to work good even doing 80 & 100 ft jumping. :clap:

damn mods are killing me, b**ch is fast though

Offline 700rSE

• Email
« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2008, 02:21:18 PM »
your a lil n*igga lol jp, ill pump it to 4 just to try it first.

the other day my school did a terry fox run for fundraiser( guy that ran a LONG ways across canada to raise money for cancer) and i live in a small town, and we they went around the outside of town. so me and bud of mine got ours quads and flew past them haha. and later my friend said a girl in his class was real pissed off ( shes an ugly ass nerd and runs seriously)so he told her it was me and then she just shut up, pretty funny shit YO lol