Announcements > Stolen Quad????

RACERS EDGE ROBBED

(1/4) > >>

terb:
Racers Edge was robbed sometime over the weekend, and 7 quads and a Rhino were stolen. Bikes were taken from shop at 5969 S. Belvedere Ave.(Benson Highway and Valencia). Please call with any info that anyone might have. Reward will be offered for the return of the quads. NO QUESTIONS ASKED, just need the quads and Rhino returned. Please call John, Bret or Morgan at 520-631-0797.

1- 2008 700 Rhino- Black in color, Wrinkle Black 4 seat cage with tweed top, XMF Fabrication +6 Long Travel suspension with Walker Evans shocks, Crow seat belts, stock wheels and tires.

2- Yamaha Banshee- Blue in color, Duncan Racing graphics, Paul Turner pipes, Works shocks, Lazer Star lights, Razor front tires, and Sand Skate rear paddles.

3- Yamaha 660 Raptor- Blue in color, all stock. Mohawks in front, and Sand Skate paddles in the rear.

4- Yamaha Banshee- Black in color, FullBore plastic, LoneStar suspension, Works shocks, all chrome and polished, black rings on wheels.

5- Yamaha Banshee- Black and Pink in color, chrome pipes, front Mohawks, and Haulers on the rear.

6- Yamaha Banshee- Blue in color, Works chrome front shocks, new Works rear shock, +8 swingarm, Shearer inframe pipes.

7- Honda 250R- Red in color, Leager chrome A-arms, PEP shocks, LSR axle, Black wheels, and tires, full MX race bike.

8- Honda 450R- Black in color, originally red plastic, painted black, black wheels, Fly Handlebars, +4 chrome swingarm, Rossier Pipe, no front brakes, no fan, FCR carb.

Peelz:
repost...but a necessary repost, F**KED Up right there! Be watching for parts.

Where is this at?

socalrappy700:
I talked to John earlier and it was all customer rides, really sucks for them.  He is going to work on getting me pics and we all need to do our part to keep an eye out for them.

RaptorRandy:
Damn...hate to see this :mad:  I hope they catch the lowlife scum that did this  :mad:

MrStevie:
that sucks, the store next door to mine got robbed on thanksgiving night too, good luck getting everything back, i hope you guys find the bastards that did it. do you guys have pics of any of the items that were stolen? i'm sure they'd be easier to spot if we had a visual, i'm in so cal and will be heading out to glamis a few times this season, i'll bet there'll be a good chance some might end up there

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version