Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: 1989 Yamaha Warrior 350 for sale.  (Read 1208 times)

Offline bustedplastic

• Street Cred: 1
    • Email
1989 Yamaha Warrior 350 for sale.
« on: February 19, 2009, 10:18:23 PM »
Yes, I know, it's old, but I bought it as a loaner quad for my poor friends/family who didnt have a quad to ride and wanted to go with us.  Looking to get 1000 bucks for it, but make an offer.  If your looking for a good starter quad for someone, i think this is a good cheap fix.   The details.

I bought this back in 2007, the exhaust was rotted and the head bolts were rusted.  I snapped the header bolts off so I ended up pulling the engine and replacing the head with a new one and now has new exhaust studs.  The muffler is brand new used and clean.  I tore the thing down and repainted it just for the heck of it, and threw it back together.  The only thing it needs now is a chain and some new handlebars.  The tires also could stand to be replaced eventually.  The handelbars are my old raptor ones that were bent when i rolled my raptor, but they were better than the ones on it.  The paint job is nothing special either, just a spray bomb job.

This thing has been ran for 20 hours since i put it back together, and it has been run through the paces.  It shifts great and runs great.  Reverse also works.  It is a little cold blooded, but after it warms up it runs great.

Tires you get are not the ones pictured.

« Last Edit: February 19, 2009, 10:20:54 PM by bustedplastic »