Extended Stock Swingarm Group Buy

Started by Krandall, February 15, 2011, 10:28:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Out Back Welding

Where are those pics at ???

I Really anticipated seeing pics of most of these, if not all of these installed already.

:pics:

Thx in advance! Darryll

Gunz

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Alkire193

Are these lighter than a LSR or similar swinger? They look amazing and ive never seen a  stocker fail so this is something i'd be interested in.

Spartan

Quote from: Alkire193 on August 25, 2011, 08:49:09 AM
Are these lighter than a LSR or similar swinger? They look amazing and ive never seen a  stocker fail so this is something i'd be interested in.

I have seen a stock extended fail before, but the guy doing them does shitty work

Gunz

Alkire, my last LSR swinger was heavy and it was a drag swinger, I imagine their MX swinger is even heavier. I went with extended stock because I believe it to be lighter.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Alkire193

Quote from: Gunny Bunny on August 26, 2011, 05:47:59 AM
Alkire, my last LSR swinger was heavy and it was a drag swinger, I imagine their MX swinger is even heavier. I went with extended stock because I believe it to be lighter.

That's what i'm thinking, I wanted to see how durable they were before I tried one. The LSR +4 I have is a beast! Just way to heavy, the stocker never gave me any problems so maybe I +2 the stocker and I can keep OEM skid mounts and chain guides/ sliders. Yours looks great Gunny, really awesome :thumbs:

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Alkire193

Quote from: Krandall on August 26, 2011, 07:13:11 AM
grats on 1000 posts Alkire 8)

appreciated, I don't know how Peels has 21,000. Posting whore.....

Gunz

Quote from: Alkire193 on August 26, 2011, 06:20:51 AM
Quote from: Gunny Bunny on August 26, 2011, 05:47:59 AM

That's what i'm thinking, I wanted to see how durable they were before I tried one. The LSR +4 I have is a beast! Just way to heavy, the stocker never gave me any problems so maybe I +2 the stocker and I can keep OEM skid mounts and chain guides/ sliders. Yours looks great Gunny, really awesome :thumbs:

I broke my LSR +4 twice. But it was a drag swinger(reinforced).

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Alkire193

I thought yours looked a lot like mine. Either way, mine is just really heavy. I still have it id just like to try this one out

Out Back Welding

0 comebacks! Im assuming all is holding up well :thumbs: Any more pics? You can always throw up pics on our Facebook page as well, I'd love that. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Out-Back-Aluminum-Welding/311318575581856