Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: 50 reasons Lord of the Rings sucks  (Read 1338 times)

Offline Flynbyu

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 23
  • I'm all out of quotes, take off hoser
Re: 50 reasons Lord of the Rings sucks
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2008, 02:46:35 PM »
rocky horror is at least funny. way to go Krandall!  :thumbs: Have you ever seen the folks that go to those midnight showings?. Nutjobs, for sure.

I've seen RHPS in the theatre a few times whenI was younger. It was usually the midnight movie. Everyone just went to throw whit and to mack on the girls.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2008, 02:53:23 PM »
rocky horror is at least funny. way to go Krandall!  :thumbs: Have you ever seen the folks that go to those midnight showings?. Nutjobs, for sure.

I've seen RHPS in the theatre a few times whenI was younger. It was usually the midnight movie. Everyone just went to throw whit and to mack on the girls.

~Brian

went to one once when I went back out to California for Vaca. My cousin did not warn me. Hilarious. They had people acting the movie out live on a stage during the showing. I had seen at home, didn't think it was that funny,  but these cats were nuts. We might have been the only ones not in character.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline kyledvor61

• Mini Mini Ho
  • VIP
  • Street Cred: 17
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2008, 03:45:15 PM »

~Brian

went to one once when I went back out to California for Vaca. My cousin did not warn me. Hilarious. They had people acting the movie out live on a stage during the showing. I had seen at home, didn't think it was that funny,  but these cats were nuts. We might have been the only ones not in character.

they were strung out on meth werent they

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2008, 09:28:27 PM »

~Brian

You would know. :thumbs:

haha, no, just nerdy freaks. Do a search on it. There is a cult following for the movie. 20 years after it came out, theatres were still playing it every weekend at midnight.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline kyledvor61

• Mini Mini Ho
  • VIP
  • Street Cred: 17
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2008, 11:15:05 PM »

~Brian

You would know. :thumbs:

haha, no, just nerdy freaks. Do a search on it. There is a cult following for the movie. 20 years after it came out, theatres were still playing it every weekend at midnight.

thats messed up