Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: WIW Stock 660 engine  (Read 904 times)

Offline 1stwarrior95

• Street Cred: 0
    • Email
WIW Stock 660 engine
« on: January 05, 2009, 11:50:29 PM »
I have an extra 660 engine and I'm contemplating selling it.

I've ran it one day since I put it together and it runs great, (or a stocker...LOL), but I did discover it needs valve seals. Never thought to replace 'em while I was in there..duh.
It smokes quite a bit when ya first start it after it's sit a day or more, but once it's running for a few minutes the smoking stops and it purrs like a kitten. I have the seals and could put 'em in or include 'em with the motor.
I've been through the entire engine and it's all in good shape. The bottom end is the dreaded 01...the cam, crank, cylinder, piston is off my 03, and the head was bought off one of these boards and I can't remember exactly what year it was. It's untouched and in excellent shape though.

I replaced 2nd gear in the trans. It was broke when I got the quad it was on.

Stock head, cam, bore, piston, crank. It's entirely stock except the clutch springs and the clutch. I think it's an EBC, but I can't say for sure. It holds fine whatever it is! Hahaha

I'm slowly collecting parts to build another one and I've got the motor back together for my 03 so I really don't need this one. (I hope anyway...LOL)

Just wondering what a fair market value would be, and if there's any interest in it.

Offline 1stwarrior95

• Street Cred: 0
    • Email
Re: WIW Stock 660 engine
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2009, 05:16:30 PM »
TTT
Nobody even wants to insult me??? Hahaha

I'm thinkin $750 + shipping.
Fair price?