GB on Lighted Whips?

Started by Hefe, November 03, 2009, 10:54:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hefe

I was looking around on eBay and I am seeing those sweet lighted flag poles like the ones at LS for around 100 bucks
I bet with some sweet talking I could get them down a bit..
what do ya think?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/6-LIGHTED-SUPER-BRIGHT-Led-Whip-Rhino-Sand-Rail-Buggy_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem33571b8c35QQitemZ220504755253QQptZMotorsQ5fATVQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Gunz

Yeah, I'm down see what you can do baby. :thumbs:

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Colorado700R

can't see the link at work :(

Are these the fiber optic style?

Hefe

yea.. Identical to the good ones the guys had (like the red/white/blue one)

lotuseater

I'd like to see what price he would come down to and how many people we need.
SELF RACING

frog69

Just a warning if they are made by tribewhips or nightstalker (same company) I'd be a little concerned. Russell is the guy I've delt with for the past two year on replacing mine (ON NUMBER 3). He's been cool about replacing them but you guys seen what happen to mine, and roys only lasted a night. great customer service, but if your riding hard in trials you might run into problems.

Gunz

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Firemann32

I'd be interested also but I have the same concerns, we all saw those two at LS last a night.....

Does it come with a way to put a day whip on or I guess just unbolt and swap.

frog69

All the one's I've researched, have the adapter for your flag. most prices, are just the lights, then u add another $20 or so for the adapter.

Colorado700R

update thundercheeks....I mean...Frog?

frog69

Dam, do you miss my ass that much, I know I'm a sexy bitch an all :nod: Ill get you back in may :nod:

Gunz

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Shawnz

I like the ones with the light in the base and the rod is just a fiber optic cylinder:

2007 Raptor GYTR

jbooker82

Those look pretty cool. Plus you wouldnt have to worry about breaking the lighted cord that most wips have wraped around them.

Gunz

Quote from: Shawnz on November 28, 2009, 06:37:14 PM
I like the ones with the light in the base and the rod is just a fiber optic cylinder:

Those are awesome.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar