Raptor 700 Information > 700 Motor Mods

fuel accell settings

(1/1)

Kamakazi:
what fuel accel settings are you running with what mods.

Colorado700R:

--- Quote from: kamakazi on May 20, 2008, 10:18:45 AM ---what fuel accel settings are you running with what mods.

--- End quote ---
80/20/20 is what i've heard most run. 

However, the accell pump feature to me is just a temporary fix for a map thats not right.  My map I run is very strong, and with the accell feature enabled, it hurts performance.

Aaron

Krandall:

--- Quote from: Colorado700R on May 20, 2008, 10:21:07 AM ---
--- Quote from: kamakazi on May 20, 2008, 10:18:45 AM ---what fuel accel settings are you running with what mods.

--- End quote ---
80/20/20 is what i've heard most run. 

However, the accell pump feature to me is just a temporary fix for a map thats not right.  My map I run is very strong, and with the accell feature enabled, it hurts performance.

Aaron

--- End quote ---

+1

with my HMF pipe, I ran the Accell pump. 80/20/20. That's what was suggested for all..... I don't know if it's really needed with a fuel injected machine properly tuned. When I went to the Barkers and changed the map. I ran into the same problem aaron is talking about.. When I updated maps, it ran like crap. Disabled the Accell pump feature and ran like a dream.

Kamakazi:
hmmm, interesting, i will try that.  thanks

fireman5166:
so with the barkers you had problems on 80/20/20?  Im running that set up with the big 3 and it runs great.  5th gear burn outs on pavement.  Im working on a video. :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version