Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: Breaking News Thread Version 2.0  (Read 124640 times)

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1337
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
Re: Breaking News Thread Version 2.0
« Reply #990 on: March 30, 2011, 01:31:18 PM »
Colouring book used to smuggle drugs into jail
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110330/od_uk_nm/oukoe_uk_drugs_coloringbook

Three inmates and their loved ones were charged with attempting to smuggle drugs into a U.S. jail on the pages of a children's colouring book, authorities said on Tuesday.

The drug, Subozone, is normally used to treat heroin addiction and is classified as a controlled dangerous substance. It was dissolved into a paste and then painted into the colouring book, said Sheriff Gary Schaffer of Cape May County in New Jersey.

Pages with "To Daddy" scribbled on top were sent to the prisoners at the jail in Cape May.

"I've been in law enforcement for 38 years, and I've never seen anything like this," said Schaffer.

Authorities received a tip drugs were being smuggled in drawings, Schaffer said.

Prisoners Zachary Hirsch, Charles Markham and Paul Scipione were charged in the case, along with Markham's mother, Debbie Longo, of New Jersey, and Katelyn Mosbach, of Pennsylvania, who was still being sought.

The New Jersey drug bust was the second one this month involving Suboxone smuggling behind bars.

Authorities at a prison in Pennsylvania earlier this month arrested 11 people in what they said was a scheme to hide the drug beneath postage stamps on letters mailed to inmates from family members.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #991 on: March 31, 2011, 07:53:10 AM »

Struggling stewardess exposed euro coin fraud ring
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110331/od_uk_nm/oukoe_uk_germany_fraud_euro;_ylt=AmkAS5.ODa5r7myGkr4B.6ztiBIF;_ylu=X3oDMTMwb3ZxbWFiBGFzc2V0A25tLzIwMTEwMzMxL291a29lX3VrX2dlcm1hbnlfZnJhdWRfZXVybwRwb3MDMQRzZWMDeW5fYXJ0aWNsZV9zdW1tYXJ5X2xpc3QEc2xrA3N0cnVnZ2xpbmdzdA--

FRANKFURT (Reuters) – An airline stewardess struggling to lift her bag at a German airport led to the discovery of a 6-million euro (5.3 million pound) coin fraud.

The customs officer who stopped the stewardess in early 2010 found thousands of one and two euro coins in her bag, Bild newspaper reported in its Thursday edition.

The incident sparked an investigation that has uncovered a forgery ring stretching to China and potentially implicating employees of German airline Lufthansa, the paper said.

The Frankfurt prosecutors' office said on Thursday it carried out dawn raids on offices and residences and arrested six people, four of whom are from China.

It suspects them of having smuggled coins that had been taken out of circulation or bits of those coins into Germany from China, where they had been sent as scrap metal.

The suspects then put the coins back together and exchanged them for a total of 6 million euros at the Bundesbank from 2007 to 2010, the prosecutors said.

Airline cabin crew do not have a weight limit on their baggage, prosecutors highlighted in a statement.

There was no suspicion of any wrongdoing on the part of Bundesbank employees, the prosecutors' office added.

The Bundesbank said in a statement it was aware of the investigation into the use of scrapped coins. It also said that no Bundesbank employees were subject to the investigation.

A Lufthansa spokesman on Thursday said it was aware that individual employees were under investigation, but said the group could not comment on the investigation.

Old euro coins are taken out of circulation by removing the inner part of the coin from an outer ring and thus effectively turning them into scrap metal.

The investigators recovered around 3 tonnes of coin pieces as well as a machine for putting them back together, prosecutors said in the statement.

The Bundesbank is the only institute in Europe that exchanges damaged euro coins for free, replacing them with new ones of the same value.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #992 on: March 31, 2011, 08:14:08 AM »
no story to copy....but last night at the local target store...a teenage boy asked if he could try on bras...

they let him, then they go clean up the fitting rooms later. 8 bras with wet spots.

Randy...gtfo outta my target  :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #993 on: March 31, 2011, 08:27:19 AM »
nice.

8.. that's impressive.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #994 on: March 31, 2011, 08:58:20 AM »
nice.

8.. that's impressive.

right on , no f**kin around!
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #995 on: March 31, 2011, 09:09:00 AM »
literally. :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #996 on: April 01, 2011, 08:54:06 AM »
http://www.google.com/intl/en/jobs/uslocations/mountain-view/autocompleter/index.html

Google Job Postings

Autocompleter – Mountain View

This position is located in Mountain View, CA and obscure locations around the world
The area: Product Quality

The Product Quality team ensures that Google has the best worldwide product offerings by analyzing, positioning, packaging and promoting our solutions across a variety of countries and markets where Google does business. The team works closely with the engineering group to continuously improve the search experience.
The role: Autocompleter

Are you passionate about helping people? Are you intuitive? Do you often feel like you know what your friends and family are thinking and can finish their thoughts before they can? Are you an incredibly fast Google searcher? Like, so fast that you can do 20 searches before your mom does 1?

Every day people start typing more than a billion searches on Google and expect Google to predict what they are looking for. In order to do this at scale, we need your help.

Google's quality team is looking for talented, motivated, opinionated technologists to help us predict what users are looking for. If you’re eager to improve the search experience for millions of people and have a proven track record of excellence, this is a project for you!

As a Google Autocompleter, you’ll be expected to successfully guess a user’s intention as he or she starts typing instantly. In a fraction of a second, you’ll need to type in your prediction that will be added to the list of suggestions given by Google. Don’t worry, after a few million predictions you’ll grow the required reflexes.
Responsibilities:

Watch anonymized search queries as they come in to Google.
    Predict and type completions based on your personal experience and intuition.
    Suggest spelling corrections when relevant.
    Keep updated with query trends and offer fresh suggestions.

Requirements:

Excellent knowledge of English and at least one other language.
    Excellent knowledge of grammatical rules (e.g. parts of speech, parsing).
    Understanding of the search engine space.
    Proven web search experience.
    Good typing skills (at least 32,000 WPM).
    Willingness to travel (in order to provide local autocompletions) or relocate to obscure places like Nauru and Tuvalu to develop knowledge of local news and trends.
    Certificate in psychic reading strongly preferred: palm, tarot, hypnosis, astrology, numerology, runes and/or auras.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #997 on: April 01, 2011, 09:00:39 AM »
Excellent knowledge of grammatical rules (e.g. parts of speech, parsing).

resume sent.

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #998 on: April 01, 2011, 09:09:06 AM »
I'm good with Runes, resume sent also. :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline dragonz

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 6
  • Dammed if I do & Dammed if I don't
    • Real Robots!
    • Email
« Reply #999 on: April 04, 2011, 06:40:21 PM »
I'm good with Prunes, resume sent also. :lol:
nice & regular then? :lol:
2003 Raptor 660LE
719cc with Kenz 13.5:1 piston
X-4 cam & no decomp
39mm FCR's
HV ported head
Ferrea SS Valves
CT Sonic Exhaust
GYTR Clutch

ASR +3+1 A-Arms & Works Tripple Rates
450 Front Calipers
+2 Extended Swingarm
G-Force Axle & Hubs.
Pro Armour Skid Plate
Tusk Nerfs

Gonna be a fun ride now!

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #1000 on: April 14, 2011, 08:24:40 AM »
In an effort to ameliorate this rather lonely situation, Beijing’s police chief has established a matchmaking service for unmarried SWAT team officers who are too involved in their jobs to meet partners.

Many people meet potential dates in the office. In a days’ work, it is unlikely that any SWAT team officer will ever meet someone he or she would even want to see again, much less date.

It is a simple service; there are no elaborate offices, perfunctory meetings or advertisements. Outside the police station, posters are hung with the photos of the 54 male and female officers that comprise the special forces known as SWAT along with catalogs listing their likes and dislikes.

” …About 5,000 people visited the police station when we launched the service, so it has already been a big success,” said a police spokesman.

There is one little issue left to consider.

If these officers are too busy to look for mates, they may be too absorbed in their work to find the time to date and/or maintain the rigors of a relationship, which requires its own brand of SWAT training and attention!
Hopefully, the initials will change from SWAT to SWAK for these brave, hard-working, special force police officers.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline Colorado700R

• Always the big spoon!
  • Admin Pimp
  • Street Cred: 50
  • Carpe Cerevisi!!! (Sieze the beer!!)
    • Email
« Reply #1001 on: April 14, 2011, 10:10:14 AM »
Britain's Border Agency announced the firing of an immigration officer in January. The man had apparently turned sour on his marriage, and while his wife was on holiday with her family in Pakistan, he quietly added her name to the terrorist list of people not allowed into the country. [Daily Mail, 1-30-2011]

BAHAHAHAH!!!! :rofl:  He shouldn't have been fired! He should of been awarded a medal for his genius!!!

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #1002 on: May 06, 2011, 08:44:48 AM »
bummer pat.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42920080/ns/local_news-miami_fl/

Bills banning bestiality, baggy pants pass in Fla.

Floridians are going to have to start pulling up their pants and stop having sex with animals soon.

It's up to Gov. Rick Scott to sign off on two bills passed in the Florida Senate and House Wednesday which target droopy drawers and bestiality.

The bestiality bill (SB 344) bans sexual activity between humans and animals and has been championed for years by Sen. Nan Rich, from Sunrise.

Rich took up the anti-bestiality fight after a number of cases involving sexual activity with animals in recent years, including a Panhandle man who was suspected of accidentally asphyxiating a family goat during a sex act and the abuse of a horse in the Keys. The bill would make such acts a first-degree misdemeanor.

Also passed by the House and Senate Wednesday is the so-called "droopy drawers bill" (SB 228), will will force students to hike up their pants while at school.

Students caught showing their underwear or butt crack could face suspensions and other punishments.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #1003 on: May 06, 2011, 09:05:16 AM »
bummer pat.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42920080/ns/local_news-miami_fl/

Bills banning bestiality, baggy pants pass in Fla.

Floridians are going to have to start pulling up their pants and stop having sex with animals soon.

It's up to Gov. Rick Scott to sign off on two bills passed in the Florida Senate and House Wednesday which target droopy drawers and bestiality.

The bestiality bill (SB 344) bans sexual activity between humans and animals and has been championed for years by Sen. Nan Rich, from Sunrise.

Rich took up the anti-bestiality fight after a number of cases involving sexual activity with animals in recent years, including a Panhandle man who was suspected of accidentally asphyxiating a family goat during a sex act and the abuse of a horse in the Keys. The bill would make such acts a first-degree misdemeanor.

Also passed by the House and Senate Wednesday is the so-called "droopy drawers bill" (SB 228), will will force students to hike up their pants while at school.

Students caught showing their underwear or butt crack could face suspensions and other punishments.

sorry about the news pat. How did the goats take it?

LOL on no baggy pants rule (that has NO racist undertones AT ALL)  :rolleyes:

Offline Spartan

• Most Picked on
  • Street Cred: 16
  • Koolaid maker
« Reply #1004 on: May 06, 2011, 10:06:12 AM »
FERK. :cry: