Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: Quote O' The Day  (Read 141154 times)

Offline Magz

• Site Sponsor
  • Street Cred: 12
    • Email
Re: Quote O' The Day
« Reply #2250 on: August 27, 2012, 09:08:15 AM »
so many LOLs for meh

[Today at 08:06:17 AM] Krandall: i will murder you in your sleep

[Today at 08:06:35 AM] Krandall: and THEN

[Today at 08:06:54 AM] Krandall: I get home late friday night.. I come home to tin foil on the counter..... with a note from the neighbors

[Today at 08:06:59 AM] Krandall: (they have a key to meh place)

[Today at 08:07:00 AM] Krandall: https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-F1okL_WybRs/UDqRhjtvT-I/AAAAAAAAFe0/yjqw9irN0g4/s615/IMAG0537.jpg

[Today at 08:07:07 AM] Krandall: I tried a bite right away

[Today at 08:07:07 AM] geo: u sneak into peels room while hes sleepin and hell be like <---loves the cock

[Today at 08:07:09 AM] Krandall: then I thought about it...

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #2251 on: August 27, 2012, 09:52:19 AM »
 8)
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #2252 on: August 27, 2012, 04:07:09 PM »
[Today at 04:43:28 PM] del ban Krandall: I'm sleepin under the same roof as peelz and geo

[Today at 04:43:38 PM] del ban Krandall: bet your ass I'll be sleepin w/ one eye open

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1337
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #2253 on: August 27, 2012, 05:43:09 PM »
[Today at 05:55:27 PM] PeelsSE2: if spelling got you laid, I wouldnt be so depressed all the time
[Today at 05:55:40 PM] PeelsSE2:  plz tell my wife this

:rofl:

Holy hell :rofl:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #2254 on: August 28, 2012, 07:44:15 AM »
"Growing old is no more than a bad habit a busy man has no time to form." -Andre Maurois

Maurois was the pseudonym of Emile Salomon Wilhelm Herzog, an early 20th-century French author. This quote is from his book An Art of Living, which is broken down into chapters on specific facets of life (this line is from "The Art of Growing Old"). "Old age is far more than white hair, wrinkles, the feeling that it is too late and the game finished, that the stage belongs to the rising generations," wrote Maurois. "The true evil is not the weakening of the body, but the indifference of the soul. Upon crossing the shadow line, it is more the desire to act than the power to do so that is lost. Is it possible, after 50 years of experiences and disappointments, to retain the ardent curiosity of youth, the desire to know and understand, the power to love wholeheartedly, the certainty that beauty, intelligence and kindness unite naturally, and to preserve faith in the efficacy of reason?"

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #2255 on: August 28, 2012, 10:05:07 AM »
[Today at 10:04:25 AM] del ban geo: What's the difference between a Jew and a pizza?

[Today at 10:04:46 AM] del ban geo: pizzas dont scream went they're put into the oven

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #2256 on: August 29, 2012, 07:17:38 AM »
"A wise man gets more use from his enemies than a fool from his friends." -Baltasar Gracian

Gracian was a Catholic philosopher, a 17th-century Jesuit known mostly for his book The Art of Worldly Wisdom, a collection of hundreds of maxims on human relationships. The above line, which appears under the heading "Make use of your Enemies," continues: "You should learn to seize things not by the blade, which cuts, but by the handle, which saves you from harm: especially is this the rule with the doings of your enemies... Their ill-will often levels mountains of difficulties which one would otherwise not face. Many have had their greatness made for them by their enemies."

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #2257 on: August 29, 2012, 10:08:28 AM »
[Today at 11:05:07 AM] G.G.: my mushroom tip is like a radar tower

[Today at 11:05:10 AM] PeelsSE2: now thats workin it out!

[Today at 11:05:21 AM] Krandall: ERMAHGERD. I almost spit water out all over

[Today at 11:05:23 AM] Sierra: clear up my sinuses - kill 2 birds with one stone

[Today at 11:05:26 AM] PeelsSE2: even peels has yet to traverse that path!

[Today at 11:05:27 AM] Krandall: few dribbles down teh shirt

[Today at 11:05:28 AM] Krandall: :rofl:

[Today at 11:05:42 AM] Krandall: that's not clearin your sinuses bitch!! you gotta  blow your nose after :rofl:

[Today at 11:05:55 AM] Magz: its nose wash..........

[Today at 11:06:01 AM] Sierra: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

[Today at 11:06:01 AM] PeelsSE2: yessir we have reached a whole new higher eschelon of off colorness

[Today at 11:06:11 AM] PeelsSE2: ERMAHGERD randy

[Today at 11:06:23 AM] PeelsSE2: happened to the mrs. once

[Today at 11:06:31 AM] PeelsSE2: thought she was gettin a cold the next morning

[Today at 11:06:37 AM] PeelsSE2: aaaaa----chooooo!

[Today at 11:06:38 AM] Krandall: dafuk

[Today at 11:06:44 AM] Krandall: she had semen in her NOSE?!!!!!!!!!!!

[Today at 11:06:48 AM] Magz: ^ thats what im saying

[Today at 11:06:50 AM] Sierra: ERMAHGERD please say no

[Today at 11:06:52 AM] Krandall: PEELZ COME ON.. SHE HAS SOME DIGNITY BITCH!!

[Today at 11:06:52 AM] Magz: dafuk

[Today at 11:06:59 AM] PeelsSE2: wtf!

[Today at 11:07:03 AM] PeelsSE2: dignity

[Today at 11:07:06 AM] Magz: randy she married peels.

[Today at 11:07:09 AM] PeelsSE2: MY ROSY RED ASS

[Today at 11:07:15 AM] Krandall: you don't BUST YOUR NUTZ IN YO WIFES NOSTRILLZZZ :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

[Today at 11:07:16 AM] G.G.: gotta brick in muh britches

[Today at 11:07:20 AM] PeelsSE2: didnt lol

[Today at 11:07:26 AM] Sierra: thank GERD!@

[Today at 11:07:28 AM] PeelsSE2: musta took a breath at the magic moment

[Today at 11:07:31 AM] PeelsSE2: :rofl:

[Today at 11:07:39 AM] Magz: WTF?

[Today at 11:07:40 AM] Krandall: OMFG :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

[Today at 11:07:43 AM] G.G.: SEMEN SNIFFER

[Today at 11:07:51 AM] Krandall: QOTMFD

[Today at 11:07:55 AM] Sierra: that poor woman

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #2258 on: August 30, 2012, 07:09:37 AM »
"This low man seeks a little thing to do, sees and does it; this high man, with a great thing to pursue, dies ere he knows it." -Robert Browning

This line is from Browning's poem "A Grammarian's Funeral," an elegy for a fictional scholar that deals with the conflict between accumulating knowledge and having experiences. "Yea, this in him was the peculiar grace/ That before living he'd learn how to live," the grammarian's students sing. It seems to come off as backhanded praise, but at other points in the poem, the grammarian comes off as a strong-willed idealist who takes the long view ("What's time? Leave Now for dogs and apes!/ Man has Forever.").

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #2259 on: August 30, 2012, 01:03:59 PM »
 Eric:  calm the hell down i aint going to no disneyland
 Sierra:  yes you are bitch
 Eric:  probably like $100 tickets
 me:  LOLOLOLOL
 Sierra:  well yeah
 Eric:  they rape you on 1 days
 Sierra:  start saving your allowance lol
 me:  I think peelz said he got their sfor $35
 George:  WE AINT GOT NO FUKN JEW LAND HER EBITCH

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #2260 on: August 30, 2012, 01:58:13 PM »
Eric:  calm the hell down i is not going to no disneyland
 Sierra:  yes you are bitch
 Eric:  probably like $100 tickets
 me:  LOLOLOLOL
 Sierra:  well yeah
 Eric:  they rape you on 1 days
 Sierra:  start saving your allowance lol
 me:  I think peelz said he got their sfor $35
 George:  WE is not GOT NO FUKN JEW LAND HER EBITCH

you gotz ta get on ebay and bid on borrowin someones day pass to hit jew land for 35 :rofl:

Offline Geo

• VIP+
  • Street Cred: 32
    • Email
« Reply #2261 on: August 30, 2012, 06:33:40 PM »
funnerz can take his jew train out here jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #2262 on: August 31, 2012, 08:01:12 AM »
"Nothing great is done without great men." -Charles de Gaulle

"Only flair, intelligence and, above all, the latent eagerness to play a part which alone enables a man to develop ability and strength of character, can be of service," wrote the French general and statesman Charles de Gaulle, the man so influential in French politics that a movement (Gaullism) was named after him. "What is important," continues this quote from The Edge of the Sword, "is that the ambitious, more especially those who hold high rank, should be filed with the spirit of enthusiasm, and be obsessed by the necessity of finding in life an opportunity to leave their mark upon events; that, from the shore on which they live their uneventful lives, they should direct their eyes with longing to the stormy seas of history."

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #2263 on: September 04, 2012, 07:12:52 AM »
"The world cannot live at the level of its great men." -James Frazer

James George Frazer was a Scottish anthropologist who studied mythologies across cultures. The Golden Bough, his most famous work, is the source of this quote. The book was very progressive for 1890; it examined religion as as a product of culture rather than a matter of divinity. The work caused an uproar upon publication because it treated Christ and the symbols surrounding him right alongside pagan and other non-Christian belief systems. Perhaps the most famous allusion to The Golden Bough appeared in the footnotes of T.S. Eliot's The Waste Land, in which he referred to it as a work "which has influenced our generation profoundly."

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #2264 on: September 05, 2012, 07:02:59 AM »
"It is not society's fault that most men seem to miss their vocation. Most men have no vocation." -George Santayana

The Life of Reason remains the most famous work of the Spanish-born American philosopher George Santayana, who split this five-volume work into broad sections that expressed his entire moral philosophy. This quote is from the section "Reason in Society." "The monotony we observe in mankind must not be charged to the oppressive influence of circumstances crushing the individual soul," wrote Santayana. For most men, "their only character is composed of the habits they have been led to acquire."

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here: