Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: my ride spot  (Read 2668 times)

Offline kyledvor61

• Mini Mini Ho
  • VIP
  • Street Cred: 17
    • Email
Re: my ride spot
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2008, 02:18:16 PM »
did they open up the track yet?

yeah its open..  and they charge 10 more to ride them...   :mad:     but its fucking huge..

thats flippin sweet that there open finally. I'll pay $10.

Offline downfour

• Street Cred: 0
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2008, 09:40:51 PM »

yeah its open..  and they charge 10 more to ride them...   :mad:     but its fucking huge..

its not the ten dollars that really pisses me off.      ever since the new owners have taking over the prices have shot up on pretty much everything..     i sent them an email about it and they said the have made a big investment on the track thats why the price increase..    well the track isn't going to cost alot of money when they own thier own dozers and such..    here is another thing that pissed me off..   i asked for a cup of ice and they wanted me to pay 75 cents..    for ice...     i also stated in the email i sent say  " whats next you have to pay 25 cents to take a shit.."   :lol:  :lol:       i still like the place but the old owners were way cooler..         

Offline RR34

• Street Cred: 1
  • this is doo doo baby!
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2008, 08:24:12 AM »
lucky. i have to pay $25 everywhere i go.. :(
f*ck the system? i didnt even know there was a system!

[URL=http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=119&i=12144039584121zx

Offline kyledvor61

• Mini Mini Ho
  • VIP
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2008, 08:42:39 PM »

its not the ten dollars that really pisses me off.      ever since the new owners have taking over the prices have shot up on pretty much everything..     i sent them an email about it and they said the have made a big investment on the track thats why the price increase..    well the track isn't going to cost alot of money when they own thier own dozers and such..    here is another thing that pissed me off..   i asked for a cup of ice and they wanted me to pay 75 cents..    for ice...     i also stated in the email i sent say  " whats next you have to pay 25 cents to take a shit.."   :lol:  :lol:       i still like the place but the old owners were way cooler..         

I wasnt even aware there were new owners. I'll pay attention next time I go though. I'll let the you and other members from the area know when im heading out there for a group ride possibility.

Offline downfour

• Street Cred: 0
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2008, 08:27:41 PM »
sounds good kyle.. 

Offline ThisGuyAlex

• Email
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2008, 09:10:28 AM »
yep badlands was sold....new owner redid the mx track....nice and big now.....i went a few weeks ago
sold the raptor....full on 05 yfz in progress...

stock parts: fuel tank, swingarm and rear shock

Offline Livingmylife93

• Ride Hard, Crash Harder, Laugh The Hardest
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2008, 09:47:09 PM »
I would pay $10 tp ride there!
I have to pay 40 every day i go to my local mx park, its not even anything special..

Offline kyledvor61

• Mini Mini Ho
  • VIP
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2008, 03:46:26 PM »
I have to pay 40 every day i go to my local mx park, its not even anything special..

I forgot how much it is to go in but its $10 additional for the track if I understood correctly

Offline Livingmylife93

• Ride Hard, Crash Harder, Laugh The Hardest
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2008, 05:24:09 PM »

I forgot how much it is to go in but its $10 additional for the track if I understood correctly

Thats pretty  :fruity:  :lol:

I think all riding areas should be free  :grin_nod:
They complain about us being on the road and "illegal places" riding, then dont charge us to ride our shit!  :mad: