Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: Current Movie Rating Thread  (Read 3139 times)

Offline Colorado700R

• Always the big spoon!
  • Admin Pimp
  • Street Cred: 50
  • Carpe Cerevisi!!! (Sieze the beer!!)
    • Email
Re: Current Movie Rating Thread
« Reply #60 on: July 28, 2008, 08:38:16 AM »
"wanna see some magic??"   "I'm gonna make this pen disapear"  .............

Best scene in the movie.

And X Files SUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard  :(  I saw the new Terminator Preview, hope they make it better than the last one  :'(

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #61 on: July 28, 2008, 08:44:20 AM »
Thanks for the warning on Xfiles, Socal. I was hoping it would good, I was a fan. I'll wait for the dvd. 
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline socalrappy700

• VIP+
  • Street Cred: 15
  • Ex Silvis, Pugnabimus
    • Raptorsource.com
    • Email
« Reply #62 on: July 28, 2008, 08:46:43 AM »
Mulder and scully are dating...but were married and had a kid (who I think died....who knows, they didn't explain) but now they are back to dating again...yet still call each other by their last names.   ::)  It had NOTHING to do with the original plot.  No original cast other then fox and Dana, the director makes a "short" appearance.  And did I mention it had NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ALIEN CONSPIRACY!!!!!!    :mad: :mad: :mad:
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Offline socalrappy700

• VIP+
  • Street Cred: 15
  • Ex Silvis, Pugnabimus
    • Raptorsource.com
    • Email
« Reply #63 on: July 28, 2008, 08:47:21 AM »
Thanks for the warning on Xfiles, Socal. I was hoping it would good, I was a fan. I'll wait for the dvd. 

You couldn't PAY me to watch that again.  I wouldn't watch it on DVD if I were you.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #64 on: July 28, 2008, 08:49:47 AM »
Mulder and scully are dating...but were married and had a kid (who I think died....who knows, they didn't explain) but now they are back to dating again...yet still call each other by their last names.   ::)  It had NOTHING to do with the original plot.  No original cast other then fox and Dana, the director makes a "short" appearance.  And did I mention it had NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ALIEN CONSPIRACY!!!!!!    :mad: :mad: :mad:

the tv show convert movies seem to go either extreme. Either really good, or really bad.....

"You couldn't PAY me to watch that again.  I wouldn't watch it on DVD if I were you."
Wow, that bad! That sucks.

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"