Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: Modified Rear Shocks For Sale  (Read 363 times)

Offline Segkast

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 4
  • Hola Bitcholas !
    • Email
Modified Rear Shocks For Sale
« on: February 16, 2010, 03:30:19 PM »
Hey, I've got a couple shocks to sell. Got a new one for my +6, so don't need these guys anymore.  Do you ???

First one is an '05 shock in awesome condition (off MY bike, so I know it's an '05). It's got a Hyperco spring and spacer on it so it's much stiffer than the stock spring. $150

I bought the spring/spacer on e-bay for $120 intending to stiffen my rear for racing and duning/jumping, but the piggyback ressie on it hits my pipes so I wasn't ever able to run it. I was told the spring was for a 180-200 pound rider from the guy I bought it from. If you want it, I'll include the stock spring (silver) with the shock (just gimme some time to find it lol)

Edit: Pics of the '05 shock and the Hyperco stuff (mounted and unmounted)

The second shock is the 01 remote rezzie shock I bought to replace the shock above when the piggyback was in the way of the shock. This one's a dual rate shock rebuilt by TCS (Who is now RaceTech). When it was rebuilt, I'm not sure. I ran this on my +4 swinger and I was VERY happy with it !! Soaked up the whoops and ruts a million times better than OEM. Kinda bummed to be getting rid of this, but could use the money for other stuff at the moment. I'll sell for what I paid last spring: $230

I'll get some pics of this unmounted up here pretty quick too

Oury grips & Yamalube