Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: hahaha that didn't go well  (Read 722 times)

Offline jonny_b

• Street Cred: 0
hahaha that didn't go well
« on: February 13, 2011, 01:34:02 AM »
well today i attempted to swap to my new hc2. haha notice the attempted. started off i only slept about an hour last night cause i was so excited about the new power. then got off to a late start because my pcv came in and i was trying to figure out how to load a map, and turns out all the ones i dl'd were the same damn one.  so i said hell with it, i'll get that another time. ended up starting on it, and first the damn small timing plug stripped out on me.  then since i was so tired i forgot the order of taking the bolts out and ended up spinning the cam upside down, but since i was so tired, i wasn't keeping it a tdc either so i kinda lucked out. well long story short i got nothing accomlished but stripping the timing plug, throwing some wrenches, crackin my hand of my sharp ass peg and teaching my and my friends son a few new swear words.  well anyway tomorrow i'll just pull the damn head off get the cam spun right and get it done. then throw in my new piston and toss it back together.

i am still looking for a pcv map for a sparks x6, pro design w/ k&n, 11.5:1 tech piston, and hc2 if anyone has something close i'd appreciate the help. the closest dyno on the dynojet website is 7 miles from me and has been closed for close to 3 yrs.  so the other close one its about a 6 hr drive.  autotune may be a necessity in the next month, since it'll finally start thawin about then.

Offline devious700rSE

• Street Cred: 1
    • Email
Re: hahaha that didn't go well
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2011, 01:26:12 PM »
if u find a map let me know cause u and i are running nearly the same set up only diff is compression
12.5:1
07 Rappy 700rSE intake and sparks racing exhaust

Offline jonny_b

• Street Cred: 0
Re: hahaha that didn't go well
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2011, 09:24:32 PM »
did you try any of the ones on krandall's page? i was gonna try the gytr full exhaust, intake, je11:1 with hc2 map first. then i was gonna try the barkers, trinity intake with 11:1 and hc2 next. even though they are pc3 maps i have the latest software that converts them into pc5 maps. i haven't got my bike put bake together yet, but i dl'd like 8 maps to try from different places. none of which match my mods. i did find a guy who had the same mods as me but an 11:1 instead of 11.5:1 but i'm still waiting on him to send me his map.