Raptor 350 > 350 Maintenance

Raptor 350 A Arms

(1/2) > >>

moores93:
Hey guys,

Good news. Got the Raptor up and running this weekend. Had to order a couple of parts through Apex.
Bad news. Thirty minutes after I got mommas quad running, # 1 daughter and # 1 son had a collision  (a little banged up but ok, thank GERD) and now both machines need work.
I was wondering if anyone might know where to get A Arms for the '06 Raptor 350. I looked up prices at Apex and Yamaha parts are around 80 bucks each. The discs for front brakes are 150 each. Has anyone ever bought parts from a salvage yard or E bay?
Any info on raptor or blaster parts would be appreciated.
Thanks
Steve

exentix:
you could probably go to your dealer and get the same ones that came with the quad... not sure but its worth a try

moores93:
Yeah,, Apex is a dealer here in the Springs.
I was hoping maybe someone had bought some elsewhere or upgraded their 350 and had some on hand for a better price.
I saw some parts on ebay, just not what I need for the Raptor.
I will keep looking.

Thanks Anyway

steve

exentix:

--- Quote from: moores93 on July 29, 2008, 12:20:24 PM ---Yeah,, Apex is a dealer here in the Springs.
I was hoping maybe someone had bought some elsewhere or upgraded their 350 and had some on hand for a better price.
I will keep looking.

Thanks Anyway

steve

--- End quote ---
if your talking about aftermarket a-arms... i dont think i know anybody who has done it or if they even make them

kyledvor61:

--- Quote from: exentix on July 29, 2008, 12:23:24 PM ---
--- Quote from: moores93 on July 29, 2008, 12:20:24 PM ---Yeah,, Apex is a dealer here in the Springs.
I will keep looking.

Thanks Anyway

steve

--- End quote ---
if your talking about aftermarket a-arms... i dont think i know anybody who has done it or if they even make them

--- End quote ---

you mean aftermarket a arms for the 350? people make em.

get some stock ones on ebay. ones off of a warrior are the same also.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version