Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: aggrivated................. what to do???  (Read 2650 times)

Offline 08rap

• Street Cred: 1
    • Email
aggrivated................. what to do???
« on: December 19, 2010, 04:05:50 PM »
over a year ago a member was selling his quad (4x4) and my boss was in the same state that he was .My boss was in the market for a 4x4 quad to plow the sidewalks for the snow contracts that we have...........so i turned my boss on to him cause the member was hurting for money ..............My boss ends up at his place and he bought the quad with the intention that the member was to get the tital within the next couple of months and to send the tital to me .Which in turn puts me in the middle and i'm not really likeing it cause my boss is like my father and the so called member is making me look like a real jack ass . i have pmed him a numbers of times and he always has come up with an excuse or when i get on chat ......poof hes gone lol........................i'll be nice for so long then i will tell all the members on ALL the raptor sites his name ..................i will give him some time to resolve this issue..............

anybody else got an idea of what i should do???
ole glitch is in the house

Offline 08rap

• Email
Re: aggrivated................. what to do???
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2010, 04:11:56 PM »
needless to say this has been OVER A YEAR  and he has rebuilt his raptor twice and went on a number of rides ..................i guess paying your bills dont matter

Offline Troy

• Bear Wrassler
  • Ninjas
  • Street Cred: 11
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2010, 05:11:43 PM »
I think I know who you are talking about, what do I win ?

Offline Langford

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 3
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2010, 05:36:55 PM »
If the guy is screwing you/your boss over, let us know who it is...don't protect a liar, he will just get somebody else eventually. 
'07 powerwheels raptor...with a belt driven twin screw centrifugal turbocharger!  Wait for it, wait for it...!

Offline Gunz

• My body is your wonderland
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 36
    • Dent Source
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2010, 06:07:45 PM »
spill the beans already.... a year is huge...

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Offline Sand84

• Original Gangsta
  • Site Sponsor
  • Street Cred: 9
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2010, 07:17:51 PM »
+1

2009 Raptor 700- D7 :turbo: :satan:

Custom Carbon Creations

One stop shop for Carbon Covers for Raptor 700!!!

Offline 08rap

• Email
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2010, 07:21:02 PM »
i will give this member 1 week ,till next sunday night , if this is NOT  resolved i will release the name which in turn i hope will release the hounds

Offline preddy08

• MD's baby momma
  • VIP
  • Street Cred: 28
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2010, 07:50:08 PM »
i will give this member 1 week ,till next sunday night , if this is NOT  resolved i will release the name which in turn i hope will release the hounds

There's a guy on here that can look up EVERYTHING about this person. If you need his full address, where he works, family members names, any trouble with the law......EVERYTHING. If it gets to that point i'm sure he'd be glad to help.
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Offline 08rap

• Email
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2010, 07:55:26 PM »
thats cool thanks .......................i hope it dont come to that i just want the title thats it plain and simple

Offline Troy31

• VIP Orange
  • Street Cred: 2
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2010, 08:30:08 PM »
needless to say this has been OVER A YEAR  and he has rebuilt his raptor twice and went on a number of rides ..................i guess paying your bills dont matter
Just reading this I say screw him and put his name out there. If he has rebuilt his TOY twice in the last year while owing someone a title because there is probably a lien on it shows a complete lack of integrity. I've seen a lot of times on forums where people have been able to screw over a lot of people because no one wants to be an asshole and say anything.
06 LTR450- race quad
09 KTM 505SX- trail/duner/back up racer
09 YFZ450R- wife's
05 Blaster

Offline Spartan

• Most Picked on
  • Street Cred: 16
  • Koolaid maker
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2010, 05:36:37 AM »
Ok I'm just gonna put it out there. I'm the dipshit that's responsible for this. There's really no good excuse I can use other than I'm short sighted and can't manage my finances the way I should, and for that I apologize. I never should've done that deal and I asked for way too little on something I owed a lot on, and I explained that to Rich's boss when he was here. At the time I was still working full time and I figured I could have the rest paid off easy, then a major project I was on fell through so I was out of major work for 6 months. Still no excuse, just a quick back story. At the time he bought the grizzly, I was already into my first build so that was before he even saw it. My motor was in 1,000 pieces at woodsraptor's shop across the state. Then right after I sold the grizz, we got the bad news that they cancelled our contract cause of lack of money in the construction budget, then I had to save some of what I got (2,000) to pay some bills. After that I guess I just kept getting too complacent, and finding one stupid deal after another. In a way I'm glad this came up now so everyone can keep on my ass to get this done. I was already looking into some personal loans and right now I can't borrow any money from anyone I know cause of the holidays. I have been asking for the last few weeks but I get the same answer, "sorry broke cause of christmas"

I have every intention and he WILL get a title soon as possible. I just don't have the funds right now to fully pay it off but I am gonna put what I have now towards that and whatever I get until I pay it off. If necessary I will part out my raptor and sell all the aftermarket. I am hoping it doesn't come to that but I'll do what it takes to make this right. I appreciate the time he's given me to work this out but I know most people are already starting to get wind of this and so I'm just gonna come clean now and take whatever gets dealt to me.

To clear up some points...no one is looking for this ATV, it has been paid on time and is in no danger of being repossessed. All of my rides other than the Little Sahara rally which I used a company gas card to get to and from there (With their permission of course) were day rides and all it cost me was a tank of gas and I barely would empty the tank in my raptor. Yes I did a motor build recently, and that was stupid and short sighted. All I can do is apologize for that and swear that I will do what is necessary to get this rectified. It will just take a little time and I will keep on it for sure.

Thanks for your time, and I don't blame anyone for what has been said so far anywhere. I am glad that people still look out for each other on these forums and it's shitty that this time I'm the asshole doing it.

Pat

Offline Langford

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 3
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2010, 06:23:36 AM »
Pat, it took some balls to raise your hand up and admit that it was you.  A lot of guys would have hidden behind PM's to protect their name and never admit this in the open forums.  And it sounds like you are at the point where you know that you phucked up, and are trying to correct the situation...and that is what matters.  And don't beat yourself up too bad over this, we all make mistakes and bad decisions...it is how you handle yourself afterwards that really matters.  Correct the situation, and keep in touch with the buyer so he doesn't feel like he is being screwed over and avoided, and nobody should hold it against you.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 06:25:49 AM by Langford »
'07 powerwheels raptor...with a belt driven twin screw centrifugal turbocharger!  Wait for it, wait for it...!

Offline disco

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 9
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2010, 06:38:18 AM »
Didn't see that one coming.  While I don't agree with what you did I won't kick your butt over it.  Time to put some personal stuff on hold and get that deal knocked out and the title in the mail.  Brown bag it everyday, whatever, to get the ball rolling.  Even if it takes just three months to square it, it's still 3+12 months and counting.  Scale your bills back.  If you can't make more money, then you have to spend less.  Find a cheaper cell phone plan, cook more, eat out less, etc.  08rap has given you a year, time to hit the ground running. 

Live and learn.  Like Langford said, it takes guts to own up and say "I did it."  So  :thumbs: to you on that account.  I second the communication bit, keep in touch.  That's important, even if you aren't doing as much as you like, the other guy still wants to hear that you are out there doing something and didn't just disappear on him.  Pretty much everything Langford said, X2.  In fact, I'll go ahead and quote for truth.
Pat, it took some balls to raise your hand up and admit that it was you.  A lot of guys would have hidden behind PM's to protect their name and never admit this in the open forums.  And it sounds like you are at the point where you know that you phucked up, and are trying to correct the situation...and that is what matters.  And don't beat yourself up too bad over this, we all make mistakes and bad decisions...it is how you handle yourself afterwards that really matters.  Correct the situation, and keep in touch with the buyer so he doesn't feel like he is being screwed over and avoided, and nobody should hold it against you.

There's a guy on here that can look up EVERYTHING about this person. If you need his full address, where he works, family members names, any trouble with the law......EVERYTHING. If it gets to that point i'm sure he'd be glad to help.

Um... tell this guy I'm his FRIEND!  and I think he's the coolest!!!
mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury

Offline Colorado700R

• Always the big spoon!
  • Admin Pimp
  • Street Cred: 50
  • Carpe Cerevisi!!! (Sieze the beer!!)
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2010, 08:21:39 AM »
Pat, call your bank and see if you could put something else you own on that loan as collateral.  Then perhaps you can restructure it against something you own, and the quad owner can get his title.

Everyone makes mistakes, it's how you make them right that matters most.

Offline Troy

• Bear Wrassler
  • Ninjas
  • Street Cred: 11
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2010, 08:29:02 AM »
Pat, as punishment for your actions, I'm gonna buttfukk your mouth  :clap: