Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: The day you got your raptor  (Read 4554 times)

Offline thatguy

• Street Cred: 0
    • Email
Re: The day you got your raptor
« Reply #60 on: June 23, 2008, 11:26:28 AM »
Cool  :clap:
Im getting a 700 Soon..  :clap: :D :grin_nod: :) :wootwoot:
But we have to stay on topic..   :bash:
lets here it for new bikes!!
 :clap: :clap: :clap:  :grin_nod: :grin_nod: :nana: :wootwoot: :wootwoot: :humper: :humper: :tmnt:
why'd you sell your rappy

Offline who else but rk

• Street Cred: 17
    • Email
« Reply #61 on: June 23, 2008, 11:48:22 AM »
well the first time i baught my ktm

i was looking to sell my quad for a bike. well after not being able to ride  for  month and finding a deal for an 08 ktm 250sx for 3700 my dad said he would help me out. the bike sold and i was pissed about it cause i kno i would never get a deal like that again. so we found a deal for a brand new 06 suzuki rmz 450 for 4500. i caled u pthe dealership , they said they had it in stock. drove an hour to the place. they didnt have it. all they had was an 06 yami 450. i asked the guy if he could pull it out so i could sit on it. gu ysays " nahh thats too hard. come back tomorow if you want too" i just looked at my dad and we were outa there. we went to the ktm dealership right in my town and i loved the shop because the guy there is so knowledgable and he suggested the bike i get and we landed on the 250xcf. it ended with a purchase and a verry happy kid. know i gota work my ass off and work my as of sellign it
its all right there
2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

Offline Kevo700r

• Street Cred: 0
« Reply #62 on: June 23, 2008, 06:07:37 PM »
My first day with the Rappy. We just flew in from an 8 month tour in Iraq. I met the wife and son and had to do a little inprocessing/turn in our weapons and I could not figure out why my wife was acting so funny.Of course I was the last one to turn in my weapon. Which was driving my wife crazy. Went out to the parking lot to pick up our bags when I looked up to find the truck...I saw the truck but it didn't have my old quad in it. She bought me the 07 SE. I couldn't believe it. Her and my son kept it a secret for 3 months. Very cool first monents with the Ol Rappy. Thanks Tami!

Offline Livingmylife93

• Street Cred: 1
  • Ride Hard, Crash Harder, Laugh The Hardest
    • Email
« Reply #63 on: June 23, 2008, 09:24:17 PM »
Thanks for serving in iraq  :tank:

Good story  :)