Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: Sorry I've been off the grid  (Read 305 times)

Offline socalrappy700

• VIP+
  • Street Cred: 15
  • Ex Silvis, Pugnabimus
    • Raptorsource.com
    • Email
Sorry I've been off the grid
« on: May 21, 2010, 09:51:47 PM »
Well life has been crazy out here, but a good crazy.  I'm working for a large GC back here in Socal and loving being home.  Not liking being away from my family.  :(  I'll fly home for a visit next weekend then I'm back here till the end of june getting a place set up.  Then Its back east to drive everyone west.  Still bummed I can't make it to the Silver lake rally for one last ride with the boys but I'm hoping they all make it out west someday.  Everything else is going good, Jenee' has been feeling pretty good with this baby and her due date is December 8.  But while I've been gone Owen is potty trained and Cami started walking.  You dads here know how much my heart is breaking right now over that.  But other then that everything is going well.  I sold my car back east...well Jenee' did and I picked up a new ride for her.  She's now big pimpin in a 2006 expedition limited with every option riding on 22's.   :lol:  But I have to say I'm loving the cooled seats in it.  I think I'm going to keep her ride since I'm going to need to be driving clients around and having her explorer would just work better. 
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Offline Gunz

• My body is your wonderland
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 36
    • Dent Source
Re: Sorry I've been off the grid
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2010, 12:00:54 AM »
Big Pimp'n...So you're saying there is going to be a RaptorSource Rally out west? I'm liking the idea.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
Re: Sorry I've been off the grid
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2010, 08:40:00 AM »
Who are you again? :lol:

JK good to hear from ya'. Where are you at? We'll be in Anaheim June 11-14. Then the Condo in Pismo June 14-18. Followed by wine country for a few days with some friends. And back down to lake Nacimiento to finish the trip.

If you want, riding pismo on the 18th (thursday)
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"