Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: WiigStyle Racing rear shock rebuild  (Read 2246 times)

Offline MAN

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 0
WiigStyle Racing rear shock rebuild
« on: September 10, 2009, 07:58:04 PM »
My shock was leaking and the spring was way too stiff for my butt. The guy I bought my bike from was 250lbs or so and I'm about 195lbs so it was a little ruff. I gave Josh a call and he took the time to go over everything he would do to get me a better ride. He called me when he received the shock, again when he got it apart and when he was shipping it back. This guy rocks! If you are thinking about having your shocks rebuilt give Josh a call at WiigStyle. This guys customer service is above and beyond what you expect and his turn around time is very fast. :thumbs: I will give it a try this weekend but I'm sure it will be a big difference over what I had.

Before

After

:clap:
07 Raptor 700r
PC3, DMC Force 4's, FCI with box, CP 11:1 piston, HDD/Web 5050 cam, Kibblewhite Springs, VelociRaptor Trex II +1 port, +2 TB, 07-09 YZ450f Tusk clutch kit, Ron Woods clutch springs, Evac, Dynatek with HDD map, i5500 +2 LT kit, WiigStyle rear shock, CCP, Hiper CF1 beadlocks, GNCC's and more..

Offline shookie

• Email
Re: WiigStyle Racing rear shock rebuild
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2009, 08:05:54 PM »
Nice!
How much did that cost you? if you dont mind me asking
2008 Raptor 700r SE
Hmf Ballance(black), PCV, Pro Design Foam,Maxxis razr 2 all the way around, Pro Taper SE Raptor Bend, ASV Levers, odi ROUGE lock on grips, Tusk Billet gas cap, Dr. D Reverse Lever, Rock A-arm guards, Rock nerfs
I Reject Your Reality And Substitute My Own

Offline MAN

• VIP
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2009, 08:18:14 PM »
It was $265 shipped back to me. He can do duel springs also but it's a little more.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2009, 08:25:29 PM by MAN »
07 Raptor 700r
PC3, DMC Force 4's, FCI with box, CP 11:1 piston, HDD/Web 5050 cam, Kibblewhite Springs, VelociRaptor Trex II +1 port, +2 TB, 07-09 YZ450f Tusk clutch kit, Ron Woods clutch springs, Evac, Dynatek with HDD map, i5500 +2 LT kit, WiigStyle rear shock, CCP, Hiper CF1 beadlocks, GNCC's and more..

Offline preddy08

• MD's baby momma
  • VIP
  • Street Cred: 28
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2009, 10:00:30 PM »
Nice!

Shookie, keep in mind that Wiigstyle is about 20 minutes from you. They are out of Redoak Iowa.
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Offline Colorado700R

• Always the big spoon!
  • Admin Pimp
  • Street Cred: 50
  • Carpe Cerevisi!!! (Sieze the beer!!)
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2009, 07:34:15 AM »
Man, what was the total time it took to get your shocks back from them?

Online Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2009, 07:59:51 AM »
Nice!

Shookie, keep in mind that Wiigstyle is about 20 minutes from you. They are out of Redoak Iowa.

no kiddin'? Go through there on my way to Neb all the time. :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1337
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2009, 12:24:14 PM »
dang.... Thats sad.. I didn't think anything good came out of iowa...... ::)

:lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Online Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2009, 01:41:04 PM »
dang.... Thats sad.. I didn't think anything good came out of iowa...... ::)

:lol:

Just me :kiss:  :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline MAN

• VIP
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2009, 02:03:24 PM »
Man, what was the total time it took to get your shocks back from them?

It was two week but he had to order the spring, if he has everything in stock it's one week turn around. I have a extra rear shock you can borrow if you need it. :thumbs: 
07 Raptor 700r

Offline shookie

• Email
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2009, 08:42:09 PM »
I herd they were in Iowa but didnt know they were this close. I have herd there rebuilds rock. I might try them this winter. Thanks preddy
2008 Raptor 700r SE
Hmf Ballance(black), PCV, Pro Design Foam,Maxxis razr 2 all the way around, Pro Taper SE Raptor Bend, ASV Levers, odi ROUGE lock on grips, Tusk Billet gas cap, Dr. D Reverse Lever, Rock A-arm guards, Rock nerfs
I Reject Your Reality And Substitute My Own

Offline preddy08

• MD's baby momma
  • VIP
  • Street Cred: 28
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2009, 09:08:05 PM »
I herd they were in Iowa but didnt know they were this close. I have herd there rebuilds rock. I might try them this winter. Thanks preddy

You need to ride my bike sometime. I had standard elkas and I let him have a crack at them, and now they are FLAT OUT AMAZING!!!!! FYI Josh Wiig is a one man band and hes only about 26 years old. At this rate hes really going to make it big. He is seriously one of the nicest people you'll ever meet. How many shock compays will send you a text new years eve and tell you to be same and have a happy holidays.  :rockon:
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Offline 1badazz_700r

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 3
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2009, 08:03:39 AM »
Thats awesome guys :thumbs: Im gonna do mine this winter for sure

Just a little 778
105.5 WK cylinder CP 11:1
hotrods +5 crank
racersedge +2 head,with webb4
54mmTB with custom intake
sparks X-6exhaust
PC5/w autotune
dynatek programmable
slingshot lockup
+3 stock swingarm
hiper dual beadlocks/w gncc holeshots
flexx bars,burgard+2stem/w antivibe
ASV's
odi's

Offline Segkast

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 4
  • Hola Bitcholas !
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2009, 08:41:18 AM »
Lookin goood Man !

Can't wait to get some shocks Josh's way. I've heard nothing but GREAT things about Wiigstyle, and Josh has been VERY quick to get back at me when I've had questions for them. He'll be getting my Custom Axis triple rates soon, and probably have him re-do my Rear TCS build. Can't wait !!

Oury grips & Yamalube

Offline MAN

• VIP
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2009, 10:20:13 AM »
Yes, he is a good guy to deal with. My I shocks will be going to him this winter.
07 Raptor 700r

Online Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2009, 05:39:12 PM »

You need to ride my bike sometime. I had standard elkas and I let him have a crack at them, and now they are FLAT OUT AMAZING!!!!! FYI Josh Wiig is a one man band and hes only about 26 years old. At this rate hes really going to make it big. He is seriously one of the nicest people you'll ever meet. How many shock compays will send you a text new years eve and tell you to be same and have a happy holidays.  :rockon:

I have to agree. Your bike felt pretty nice. Even compared to the LT bikes I rode out there at SL.