Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: Ever happen to you?  (Read 3378 times)

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
Re: Ever happen to you?
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2008, 12:17:48 PM »
 :rofl: at first I was like WTF are you saying here? Good one. I'm sure there is "fatfuck equation" for adding weight when somebody lies: (weightx2)/1.5  :rofl:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline kyledvor61

• Mini Mini Ho
  • VIP
  • Street Cred: 17
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2008, 12:23:07 PM »
:rofl: at first I was like WTF are you saying here? Good one. I'm sure there is "fatfuck equation" for adding weight when somebody lies: (weightx2)/1.5  :rofl:

150X2=300/1.5=450 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

...i think. schools out, im not doin this shit anymore :lol:

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2008, 12:30:41 PM »
 ??? 150 x 2 = 300 divided by 1.5 is 200. :rofl: uh-oh, are you still in school? Or were you referring to the super-duper fatfuck equation? (weightx2) x 1.5. :rofl:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline kyledvor61

• Mini Mini Ho
  • VIP
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2008, 12:32:23 PM »
??? 150 x 2 = 300 divided by 1.5 is 200. :rofl: uh-oh, are you still in school? Or were you referring to the super-duper fatfuck equation? (weightx2) x 1.5. :rofl:

ummmmmm yea i meant the super fatfuck equation :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2008, 12:53:20 PM »
 :rofl: otherwise known as the John Madden formula. He always rode a bus because he didn't want to fly? My ass! They would'nt let his ass on the plane.

Offline kyledvor61

• Mini Mini Ho
  • VIP
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2008, 12:58:28 PM »
:rofl: otherwise known as the John Madden formula. He always rode a bus because he didn't want to fly? My ass! They would'nt let his ass on the plane.

he would take up an entire exit row.  :rofl:

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2008, 01:04:00 PM »
good one. I was at Midway and watched this fat bastard get Irate-they were making him buy two tickets. I was in tears I was laughing so hard..

ha! I derailed my own thread :clap:

Offline kyledvor61

• Mini Mini Ho
  • VIP
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2008, 01:05:34 PM »
good one. I was at Midway and watched this fat bastard get Irate-they were making him buy two tickets. I was in tears I was laughing so hard..

thats hilarious when fat people get mad about things about their weight. you did it yourself you fatfuck.

wow, just a little off topic here

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2008, 02:20:30 PM »

thats hilarious when fat people get mad about things about their weight. you did it yourself you fatfuck.

Yeah, but I started it so the gloves are off.

Yeah no $hit, I would have been embarrassed, but not this guy. Yelling "this is discrimination"
b.s. you should try discrimination at the buffet line fatazz!

Offline kyledvor61

• Mini Mini Ho
  • VIP
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2008, 02:24:22 PM »

Yeah, but I started it so the gloves are off.

Yeah no $hit, I would have been embarrassed, but not this guy. Yelling "this is discrimination"
b.s. you should try discrimination at the buffet line fatazz!

its the truth you fatfuck!!

Offline Flynbyu

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 23
  • I'm all out of quotes, take off hoser
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2008, 10:31:07 AM »
I was on a small jet once, and the copilot came around asking us about our weight. We can only assume an error in fueling was made, they did not say. What got me was all the lying mofo's on the plane. Fat biotch across the said she was "150" Yeah, sure, you look like could eat me for lunch and still have room for dessert. So the guy flying with me, who weighed 120 soaking wet, goes, I'm just gonna say I weigh 1200 lbs to account for the "discrepancies" hope the plane doesn't go down on account of vanity. :rofl: Needless to say we were freaking a bit.

I have to ask your weight before planning a long flight. It's for weight and balance information. Very important. If we are heavier, then I need to know how much fuel I need to put in.

~Brian

ever get slapped? :lol:

No, but I explain why I need the information. Everyone understands.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Offline kyledvor61

• Mini Mini Ho
  • VIP
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2008, 11:26:07 AM »
I was on a small jet once, and the copilot came around asking us about our weight. We can only assume an error in fueling was made, they did not say. What got me was all the lying mofo's on the plane. Fat biotch across the said she was "150" Yeah, sure, you look like could eat me for lunch and still have room for dessert. So the guy flying with me, who weighed 120 soaking wet, goes, I'm just gonna say I weigh 1200 lbs to account for the "discrepancies" hope the plane doesn't go down on account of vanity. :rofl: Needless to say we were freaking a bit.

I have to ask your weight before planning a long flight. It's for weight and balance information. Very important. If we are heavier, then I need to know how much fuel I need to put in.

~Brian

ever get slapped? :lol:

No, but I explain why I need the information. Everyone understands.

~Brian

oh man :lol:

Offline RR34

• Street Cred: 1
  • this is doo doo baby!
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2008, 08:48:37 PM »
this happened to me back when i was on my 350. 10 miles away from camp on top of a mountain and wed just been through some of the most technical shit ever. on top of that, i popped a tire off the bead and broke my shifter while i was in 1st gear. that was a fun ride back to camp.
f*ck the system? i didnt even know there was a system!

[URL=http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=119&i=12144039584121zx

Offline Livingmylife93

• Street Cred: 1
  • Ride Hard, Crash Harder, Laugh The Hardest
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2008, 10:50:24 PM »
I seized a 250 once miles away from camp...
Couldnt even push it..
We left it on the trail and i rode bitch with a friend and they got a buddy with a truck to go pick it up for me..