Other/Off-Topic > Chevy

91 chevy standard cab short box not 56k friendly

(1/14) > >>

Kamakazi:
well ive been working on this for a while, i was inspired while talking to uncle beaner one day, and decided to refresh my truck a little.  i rebuilt a 350 to 355, comp cams rv cam, kb flat top 9.5:1 pistons, eagle crank and rods, and rebuilt the heads.  ceramic 1-5/8 headers with a 3"flowmaster system and a 70 series muffler with custom welded mandrel bent y-pipe.ive replaced all u-joints and all front end parts.  stripped and painted the frame and all of the brake/tranny lines.  it is a tbi setup with an edelbrock tbi maniflod.  since im hoping to aproaching 300hp  ive bought an aftermarket fuel pump and a fuel regulator to get to 18psi fuel pressure.  im sure there are lots im leaving out but here are some pics.

Krandall:
you should clean up that firewall paint her black. That will really make all of that purrrdy motor pop out! :thumbs:

looks good man, you'll really notice a difference once you drop that bad boy back in!

Temptation:
Put your valve cover the other way, all in all that looks awesome...WOW :thumbs: :thumbs:

Kamakazi:
lol, ya i put them on the wrong way when i took the pic, but ohwell.  thanks for your remarks i appreciate it, now i just need to get a bit more motivated and get it all wrapped up :grin_nod:

UncleBeaner:
will a kick in the junk get you motivated? or drive down here and get your interior :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version