5th Annual Little Sahara Raptor Rally, Oct 4-6th 2013

Started by HK 45 Nut, January 14, 2013, 05:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HK 45 Nut

Support Our Troops...... Especially Our Snipers!!!! So reach out and touch someone.

MORAPTOR700

I'm hoping too, vacation is planned but Mia might be running cross-county that weekend again like last year.
2007 Raptor 700SE    Black/Orange

als660r

disco

I got a couple of buddies planning on going too.  What campground is everybody planning on using?
mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury

als660r

Firemann32

Jessica & I are in

Think my sis and her BF are in same as last year

Might have another buddy joining us as well.

disco

Tentatively there are four of us. We may get one of the cabins that were in the one campground we stayed in previously.  If anybody drops out I'll most likely do the tent thing again.

HK 45 Nut

these are the ones from Raptor forum that are in.
odom07
Stangman2305
jamesstevensonnn
bagd_xtreme
Support Our Troops...... Especially Our Snipers!!!! So reach out and touch someone.

als660r

HK  & Disco ,naturalraptor  what days are you planning of arriving?

HK 45 Nut

disco

We're still trying to work out the details but we're planning on leaving Wednesday afternoon.

HK 45 Nut

HK 45 Nut

Thinking of getting this made for everyone to know were we are and to sign

HK 45 Nut

Any word on were we are going to stay, North or south end.

disco

I have no real preference. One of the guys is looking at renting a cabin so I'll be there but I'll hang out anywhere.