Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: Just bought a helmet camera, footage soon to come!  (Read 2150 times)

Offline Caliraptor

• Street Cred: 1
  • My Personal UPS Chick
    • Email
Re: Just bought a helmet camera, footage soon to come!
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2008, 07:22:48 PM »
sadly, but yeah, he hits anything with a hole :confused:
Skipping class and tapping ass

Offline Bert

• Street Cred: 7
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2008, 02:50:44 PM »
Preddy
I think that's the same camera we were using.  The sound was horrible, lots of wind noise.  We didn't try covering the mike.......mounted on Steve's helmet the suction cup allowed the camera to bounce a little.  We brain stormed that some Rubber Cement or something could be added to help isolate movement.  Good luck

Online Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1337
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2008, 04:06:58 PM »
Preddy
I think that's the same camera we were using.  The sound was horrible, lots of wind noise.  We didn't try covering the mike.......mounted on Steve's helmet the suction cup allowed the camera to bounce a little.  We brain stormed that some Rubber Cement or something could be added to help isolate movement.  Good luck

There's also an option on it to turn off the mic. I have all my footage taken w/. the mike off due to the stinkin wind noise

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline Bert

• Street Cred: 7
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2008, 04:19:41 PM »
Preddy

There's also an option on it to turn off the mic. I have all my footage taken w/. the mike off due to the stinkin wind noise
That's funny.  I guess my brother in law didn't read the instructions.  On the other forum someone posted the vids they made & the wind noise was really bad   :lol:

Good to know, thanks Krandall  :thumbs:

Offline FoundArealQuad

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 5
  • Nec Aspera Terrent
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2008, 03:00:02 PM »
Preddy

That's funny.  I guess my brother in law didn't read the instructions.  On the other forum someone posted the vids they made & the wind noise was really bad   :lol:

Thanks that was dumb of me. Going to try it again next ride
DMC Force 4s, PCIII, Mod Quad Intake, Flexx Bars, Alba Nerfs with Pro Pegs, Rox +2 adjustable risers, CCP, EHS airbox cover

Online Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1337
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2008, 03:06:23 PM »
Preddy

:rofl:

I'll verify when I get home, but I'm pretty sure, whhen you take the screw on cap off where the SD card is, there's a switch for the MIC to be turned off.. its either that or an option on the lcd window thingy

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline FoundArealQuad

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 5
  • Nec Aspera Terrent
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2008, 03:12:38 PM »
Don't have one
DMC Force 4s, PCIII, Mod Quad Intake, Flexx Bars, Alba Nerfs with Pro Pegs, Rox +2 adjustable risers, CCP, EHS airbox cover