Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: NEW Powersports edition of the Autotune  (Read 437 times)

Offline TechQuadShop

• Site Sponsor
  • Street Cred: 4
    • Your ONE stop ATV SHOP
    • Email
NEW Powersports edition of the Autotune
« on: March 05, 2009, 05:15:58 PM »
TQSATV will be one of the very few dealers for the new Powersport edition of the autotune kits. These kits will include 4 extra sections for EASY wiring of gauges and hour meters. As well as a plug built into the AutoTune harness for datalogging.

Price on the Powersport Model will be a Whopping $3 more!!!

These should be ready to ship next week.

I have been talking to other shops / tuners who have tested these things out and so far everyone is raving about the product! This program is so damn smart that it is working perfectly!

Also we talked to a shop who has been testing the autotune since before we even knew it was coming. I asked about leaded and oxygenated fuel and how it is affecting the life span of the O2 sensors. He told me that they get about 100 hours on leaded fuel (all on the dyno) out of the o2 sensor before they decide to swap it out for precautionary reasons. Not because it stops working, but just so they get the perfect tune.

If your in the market for mods please check out our site www.tqsatv.com. Our big 3 prices right now with the PC5 is listed at old pc3 prices!
RAPTORSOURCE.COM #1 PLACE FOR BARKER AND MONSTER DUALS, PC3'S, INTAKES, AND MUCH MORE

For all of your aftermarket Raptor needs Call Tech Quad Shop @ 530-938-3985