Other Quads > 'Other' General Discussion

Yamaha BW80

(1/3) > >>

rupp49er:
Hi, anyone know much about these little monsters? I picked one up a few months ago and am trying to gather parts so I can have this bad boy together by the spring...trying to decide how I am going to proceed on the motor, but those parts are easily accessible, I am looking for a seat, or at least a useable seat pan...if anyone knows anything about these I am all ears, or if anyone has any parts I am all over it!

rupp49er:
Got it running, need to sort the carb out, but it is alive. Got to get it running perfect for Walden.

Krandall:
that thign is freakin sweet!!!

rupp49er:
Thanks, it's going to be my sand pit bike...I had an add on CL looking for parts locally and a guy has a pretty good condition one that he is making me a sweet deal on, so now I will have his and hers. Rides like a marshmallow, its super smooth, at least in my neighborhood! Hopefully they will both be running good for the Walden Rally....

Peelz:
ERMAHGERD I wanted one of those when I was a kid!!!!  SWEET!  :thumbs: I remember riding in the car from Cali to Iowa to visit family. Watching out the window imaging myself riding one through the ditches the whole way...  :lol: :nod:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version