Raptor 660 Information > 660 Suspension Work

a arms

(1/2) > >>

raptey:
I want to get after market a-arms and shocks for my raptor 660. can i get a-arm guards for after market  a-arms? The places I ride the A-arms would take a beating.

Colorado700R:

--- Quote from: raptey on January 24, 2009, 01:43:53 PM ---I want to get after market a-arms and shocks for my raptor 660. can i get a-arm guards for after market  a-arms? The places I ride the A-arms would take a beating.

--- End quote ---

I've seen the pro Armor A-arms gaurds used on aftermarket A-Arms.  They use a loop hook style holder that allows them to pivot to fit a few variations.

Aaron

Peelz:
Armadillo used to make  some.

raptey:
Thank you I will try them.

Kenneth:

--- Quote from: raptey on January 24, 2009, 01:43:53 PM ---I want to get after market a-arms and shocks for my raptor 660. can i get a-arm guards for after market  a-arms? The places I ride the A-arms would take a beating.

--- End quote ---

Depending on what style of a-arm you go with you may not be able to run the skid plate mounts. Some a-arms have a gull wing design and some a-arms like MGC will not work with a-arm skids. (most of the time)  We are offering really sweet deals on all of our suspension packages if your interested send us a pm.

Take Care
Kenneth
www.kbmotorsportsonline.com

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version