Z50

Started by FoundArealQuad, June 17, 2008, 09:17:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FoundArealQuad

Does anybody know all the trick to uncork them. I went to the sand with my daughter and the quad would not climb anything.
DMC Force 4s, PCIII, Mod Quad Intake, Flexx Bars, Alba Nerfs with Pro Pegs, Rox +2 adjustable risers, CCP, EHS airbox cover

RR34

pleaser refer to the last 2 characters of your title. that will explain EVERYTHING :grin_nod:
f*ck the system? i didnt even know there was a system!

http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=119&i=12144039584121zx

Livingmylife93

Unscrew the throttle restrictor, and there is engine kits for them...

FoundArealQuad

I know I have to take out the clutch limiter, washer at the beginning of the head pipe, and sparky. I know there has to be more than that. Going to buy new filter soon, and get into the carb. I don't really want to bore it though.
DMC Force 4s, PCIII, Mod Quad Intake, Flexx Bars, Alba Nerfs with Pro Pegs, Rox +2 adjustable risers, CCP, EHS airbox cover

kyledvor61

not to be a dick but I dont really think it would be worth buying mods for..

Livingmylife93

Quote from: kyledvor61 on June 18, 2008, 11:09:39 PM
not to be a dick but I dont really think it would be worth buying mods for..

+1

can she handle an 80 or 90?

Flynbyu

Quote from: Polarass525 on June 18, 2008, 08:39:30 PM
I know I have to take out the clutch limiter, washer at the beginning of the head pipe, and sparky. I know there has to be more than that. Going to buy new filter soon, and get into the carb. I don't really want to bore it though.

I don't blame you....Tried a different sprocket yet?

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

FoundArealQuad

No not yet. I paid $1500 for it and it was fine when she was 4 now that she is almost 6 its getting to be slow for her. I would like not to buy another quad until she is 9 so she can get a Rappy 250, but I think thats not going to happen. :(

Flynbyu

Good news is that kids bikes are hard to find, and new ones are expensive. You'll be able to clean house when you sell it!

Finding a replacement she can ride is a tough one.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

RR34

she could probably handle your 525 easy giver her that and upgrade to  a YFZ! everybody wins :clap:

FoundArealQuad

I hear you. I just don't want to buy an Apex 90 with a two stroke and have her be in over her head. I can't find any Pred 90s used and be damned if I buy another new one.

FoundArealQuad

Quote from: RR34 on June 19, 2008, 12:46:35 PM
she could probably handle your 525 easy giver her that and upgrade to  a YFZ! everybody wins :clap:
There you go typing keyboard diarrhea again :slap:

RR34

Quote from: Polarass525 on June 19, 2008, 12:49:32 PM

i just drank a mt. dew and cant keep my hands steady for shit! <--- i used backspace like 50 times on that and on this GERD DAMNIT. :(

exentix

Quote from: RR34 on June 19, 2008, 12:51:36 PM
Quote from: Polarass525 on June 19, 2008, 12:49:32 PM

i just drank a mt. dew and cant keep my hands steady for shit! <--- i used backspace like 50 times on that and on this GERD DAMNIT. :(
now cody, just slow down, it will be OK!  :thumbs:

kyledvor61

perhaps a raptor 80?