Misc. > F.A.Q.

Why was RaptorSource.com formed?

(1/29) > >>

Colorado700R:
Welcome to RaptorSource.com, some of you may wonder why we built "another" forum dedicated to Yamaha Raptors?

Although there are many individual reasons, as a group we decided that there are a few ideals we hold in high regard, and wanted to share them in our way........

Why RaptorSource?

A) Providing a great Member experience is why it was founded.  YOU ARE OUR PRIORITY!!

B) Raptor riders own and operate RaptorSource.com, no companies or corperate entities.

C) Honest and relaxed atmosphere to find information, ask questions, post answers, or just BS with others with similar intrests.

D) Equality, if you have a 80 HP+ drag monster, or a bone stock machine, your opinion matters.

We truly hope to continue to improve the forum, so please, if you have a suggestion or concern let an Admin or Moderator know!!

Aaron

UncleBeaner:
And because its a chick magnet. :thumbs:

Krandall:
If we get chicks.. I'll send em' your way beaner! :lol: ;)

webb429:
this is a good thing  :clap:

UncleBeaner:

--- Quote from: Krandall on May 10, 2008, 11:58:59 PM ---If we get chicks.. I'll send em' your way beaner! :lol: ;)

--- End quote ---

no ive got one that i love very much but..................................................................j/k i cant keep her off me im like "hey baby i was just on raptorsource.com" and bam shes naked

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version