Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: Update $75 for BiXenon Any size/color SUPER SLIM Digital XENON HID $45 shipped  (Read 20481 times)

Offline Blair

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 0
Re: GB on SUPER SLIM Digital XENON HID CONVERSION H6m 6000k $45 shipped Start
« Reply #75 on: November 07, 2009, 01:43:32 PM »
gunny can you fire me the pm for these, and the pm for the hi/low ones when you get the details.

thanks
"The Difference Between Genius and Stupidity... Genius Has It's Limits"
"Scars are the Tattoo's of the Brave"
06 Raptor 700 SE - Pro Circuit T4 - PCIII - ASV Levers - AC Racing Nerfs - AC belly Skid (broken) - Holeshot XCR - Pro Taper Raptor Bend Bars - Pro-Tec Prefilter Airbox Lid - HID Headlights -

Offline Gunz

• My body is your wonderland
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 36
    • Dent Source
Re: GB on SUPER SLIM Digital XENON HID CONVERSION H6m 6000k $45 shipped Start
« Reply #76 on: November 09, 2009, 07:13:06 AM »
I asked the seller a couple of questions and here is his reply.

1st question. How much is the Bi Xenon kit? $75? correct
2nd Question. Is the Bi Xenon kit for the H6M only or is that for all dual filament light replacements? We don’t have the H6m in the bixenon as of yet
3rd question.  Can we get any color in the BI xenon kit we 43K 5K 6k 8K 10K 12K 30K and green
pretty much all color except yellow, we can get yellows too if you really need them

« Last Edit: November 09, 2009, 08:41:14 PM by 4gunz4x4z »

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Ranger

Here is what you have to do to splice your stock headlight plug to the kit...

I will be reusing the plugs off my last HID kit but I can do another plug like this and show a few more steps to it...but it's very simple, cut off the ends, remove like 1/2" off the sheath on the end, tie the two wires together (black to black, red to green for low or yellow for high beam mode), solder and/or heatshrink it...I did both for maximum durability and connection.

Offline Colorado700R

• Always the big spoon!
  • Admin Pimp
  • Street Cred: 50
  • Carpe Cerevisi!!! (Sieze the beer!!)
    • Email
Mine just arrived :nod:

Offline Kamakazi

• Canucks
  • Street Cred: 6
  • even dodge dealerships wont take a ford on trade
    • Email
everybody please do yourself a favor and buy dual wall shrink tubing for the splicing, i garantee it will never oxadize like the regular shrink will, and its cheap to boot.
98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"

Offline Colorado700R

• Always the big spoon!
  • Admin Pimp
  • Street Cred: 50
  • Carpe Cerevisi!!! (Sieze the beer!!)
    • Email
everybody please do yourself a favor and buy dual wall shrink tubing for the splicing, i garantee it will never oxadize like the regular shrink will, and its cheap to boot.

Now is that like A-b-o-u-t, or really meant B-o-o-t this time ???

:lol:

Ranger

Put electrical tape on it too...I soldered the wires together first then used shrink wrap. The harness in the HIDs DO have a shrink wrap already on it but I didn't notice it was movable til I already shrinked the 2 small ones haha

Offline Kamakazi

• Canucks
  • Street Cred: 6
  • even dodge dealerships wont take a ford on trade
    • Email
no need for electrical tape if yuo use double wall shrink tubing, it has a compound that is released and seals the joint, and yes aaron "cheat to boot" is correct and has nothing to do with A_B_O_U_T.  friggin wankers the lot of u  :lol:
98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"

Offline frog69

• Ninjas
Did anybody get different lights for quads, I bought a set of 6k for my rappy and a set of 30k for my wifes 400ex, dam if they didn't send me 2 sets of 30k and then they didn't put any kind of check mark on the boxes to let me know they were even that. only the mailing list says 2 sets of 30k. Am I the only one that ran into this problem :mad: :'(

Ranger

You should email them and see if they will swap a kit out. 30k is WAY too high of a temp (and low light output) to be of use, and they are actually illegal for use as a regular headlight in some places. A cheap 3 dollar flashlights puts out more light than a 30k...No offense, I don't mean to knock you or your choices but just stating what I've seen on rice burners here.

Offline frog69

• Ninjas
Thanks for the input. I actually order the 30k for my wifes 400ex because she thought the color would look good. I then read a post or 2 after words and changed the order. somewhere, that got screwed up, hopefully it will get all work out

Ranger

Ok, I'm sure as long as the kit is still in a resellable condition the vendor will swap em out....I've had to do that before on colored lights (not HIDs) when they sent the wrong one or it didn't look like the ad.

Let me know if you want some 6000ks, I have an extra set now of the bigger ballast style from the last GB, I am gonna try to put the slim ballasts on tomorrow but may keep the old bulbs in the housing and just swap plugs.

Offline frog69

• Ninjas
If something come up I let u know.thanks

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
no need for electrical tape if yuo use double wall shrink tubing, it has a compound that is released and seals the joint, and yes aaron "cheat to boot" is correct and has nothing to do with A_B_O_U_T.  friggin wankers the lot of u  :lol:

who are you callin' wankers?  back to your Log house Kama!!! :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline Gunz

• My body is your wonderland
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 36
    • Dent Source
Bought 9 different sets  :clap:

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar