Raptor 350 > 350 Suspension Work

yfz 450 shocks on 350 raptor

<< < (2/10) > >>

Livingmylife93:
Yea, it was craigslist posting and now its deleted. But if they did fit and i could find a cheap set i would will do the same thing.

who else but rk:
exentix, whatever that means, dont do it. you will get a upgrade eventually. youll regret the money you spent on your 350 ( i did for my blaster). hell who knos you might get devans ( tell your mom to do better in bed)  :lol: just messin man

Livingmylife93:

--- Quote from: who else but rk on June 16, 2008, 08:38:02 AM ---exentix, whatever that means, dont do it. you will get a upgrade eventually. youll regret the money you spent on your 350 ( i did for my blaster). hell who knos you might get devans ( tell your mom to do better in bed)   :lol: just messin man

--- End quote ---

:swinger: = :jerkoff: = :humper: eventually ='s  :hang:                               Exentix = :puke:

even though i just said i would do the same thing, i agree. I would have to think about dumping MORE money in a 350...

exentix:
im pretty much done dumping money into it rk, except for some small things like tires after i wear mine off and im getting warning label covers, but i cannot stand the suspension on this thing, i had to stand up 50% of the time last time i went riding lol... but yea about that other part, you can talk to devan about that  :confused: im going to my corner to cry now  :'(

Livingmylife93:
I hate having to ride standing up because the suspension sucks so bad.

I ordered some sweet warning label covers from here http://www.hardlooks101.com/items/yamaha/list.htm?1=1 .

I got a large left front fender tribal blank, and a skull and cross bones but i dont remember what border, and a mounting kit  :wootwoot:   $27 shipped

Should be here sometime this week. Ill post pics  :thumbs:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version