Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: Studs 7  (Read 1355 times)

Offline daddyrat

• Street Cred: 3
    • Email
Studs 7
« on: December 27, 2010, 02:23:25 PM »
I took the quads out to the lake and rode with my brother yesterday.  Both quads ran great.  There was less than 1 inch of snow and the Raptors really  hooked up.  We had a blast.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LscC35JE9I8

Offline wastednuts

• Glamis live the life
    • Email
Re: Studs 7
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2010, 07:53:41 PM »
 :thumbs:

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2010, 09:56:36 PM »
I took the quads out to the lake and rode with my brother yesterday.  Both quads ran great.  There was less than 1 inch of snow and the Raptors really  hooked up.  We had a blast.

why haven't you come to a rally...? and: Why arent we sending you videos from rallies to edit?

That was awesome!  :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Online Hefe

• SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1
  • Testicular Sanitation Personnel
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2010, 09:02:24 AM »
I will see what I can do about dragging him along next year

Offline daddyrat

• Email
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2010, 04:58:41 PM »

why haven't you come to a rally...? and: Why arent we sending you videos from rallies to edit?

That was awesome!  :thumbs:

Thanks Peels, a rally sounds fun.  Hefe, you need to ride the ice with us on the 15th, make plans...

Offline Colorado700R

• Always the big spoon!
  • Admin Pimp
  • Street Cred: 50
  • Carpe Cerevisi!!! (Sieze the beer!!)
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2010, 06:05:59 PM »
:clap:   Awesome......buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :rofl:

Offline russ-russ

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 10
  • I am Epic Win.
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2010, 09:36:26 PM »
You are the video king! :preddy:  Seriously, that looks like a blast.  I'd really love to give ice racing a try.  Do you guys race at all or just stud up for fun?

Offline daddyrat

• Email
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2010, 04:18:23 AM »
You are the video king! :preddy:  Seriously, that looks like a blast.  I'd really love to give ice racing a try.  Do you guys race at all or just stud up for fun?

Thanks russ-russ, Riding on the ice is fun.  I grew up on that lake and have been playing on the ice all my life.  Anyway, no racing ambitions, we are all to old, lazy, and broke.  The challenge is making my brothers and friends look like racers, we are only pretending though.  Short bursts of fury, I than edit out the break times, naps, and snacks...  :)

Offline russ-russ

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 10
  • I am Epic Win.
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2011, 03:15:16 PM »

Thanks russ-russ, Riding on the ice is fun.  I grew up on that lake and have been playing on the ice all my life.  Anyway, no racing ambitions, we are all to old, lazy, and broke.  The challenge is making my brothers and friends look like racers, we are only pretending though.  Short bursts of fury, I than edit out the break times, naps, and snacks...  :)
Sounds like us, 25% riding, 75% BSing.  :lol: