Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: Black Friday Discount Codes  (Read 675 times)

Offline TechQuadShop

• Site Sponsor
  • Street Cred: 4
    • Your ONE stop ATV SHOP
    • Email
Black Friday Discount Codes
« on: November 18, 2011, 08:56:17 AM »
This year you will have to enter the coupon code to see your discount during checkout. It will require you to fill out your personal info but don't worry I wont spam you with junk mail.

If you are purchasing ANYTHING on the site besides dual exhaust alone (big 3 duals DO use this code) please enter:

BLACKFRIDAY

If you are purchasing duals NOT in a big 3 package and want the special pricing (duals start at $550!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) enter:

FRIDAYDUALS

Say you want a set of duals with the new MSD but dont need an intake. Then you would enter FRIDAYDUALS and you will see huge savings...I promise.. The FRIDAYDUALS coupon does not work for all brands. If you want to know what duals it applies to please PM me. Or you can add the ones to your cart that you want and see if it works. This is the only way we were able to get permission from our vending companies to have this huge sale. Its an extra step but the savings can be huge and this will definitely be worth it.

Monster and I are still talking about what we will offer for the sale. This info will be posted tomorrow for any added bonuses we might be able to offer with their pipes. For now any order containing monster pipes please use BLACKFRIDAY code. Any other duals you run across where FRIDAYDUALS does not work you can use BLACKFRIDAY for the order.

It sounds complicated but its only 2 coupon codes so it should be easy to figure out which one will give you the best discounts on your order.

ANY QUESTION PM. I will be answering PM's as fast as possible this coming week.
RAPTORSOURCE.COM #1 PLACE FOR BARKER AND MONSTER DUALS, PC3'S, INTAKES, AND MUCH MORE

For all of your aftermarket Raptor needs Call Tech Quad Shop @ 530-938-3985