Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: Got Mud???  (Read 2435 times)

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
Re: Got Mud???
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2009, 03:35:25 PM »
Yeah, I know what you mean man. I was doing the two full time job's, 80hr, 5 days a week thing all last summer trying to get some of the toys paid off. Had no fun at all only had the Raptor out 2 or 3 times all summer!! But this year is going to be different!! That’s for sure!!!! IT’S PLAY TIME!!! :thumbs:

Do me and yourself a favor. put on your brain bucket...I want to see more pics of that SE2 in action.

:lol: but really. Signature pic is pretty cool though. :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline Flynbyu

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 23
  • I'm all out of quotes, take off hoser
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2009, 03:51:55 PM »
The Helmet Nazi/Grammar Ninja has spoken!

:lol:

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2009, 03:53:32 PM »
The Helmet Nazi/Grammar Ninja has spoken!

:lol:

~Brian

I have been chillin out on the bad grammar, I need a new pass-time. :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline nitroceciljr

• Street Cred: 0
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2009, 04:28:46 PM »
O trust me I always have my helmet on!! It was off for that picture only! I took it off for a small short wheelie in the yard just so I have one picture where you can see that it is me on my quad riding with the front’s sky high! Anyone can find a good rider and put them on your quad, put a helmet on then you just say that it is you ya no? ha, ha, ha,   :lol:
2007 Raptor 700R SE
Full Trinity Stage lV Exhaust, Trinity Powerflow Kit With K&N, Power Comander 3, Dynatek Digital Ignition, GYTR A-Arm Skids

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2009, 04:30:48 PM »
O trust me I always have my helmet on!! It was off for that picture only! I took it off for a small short wheelie in the yard just so I have one picture where you can see that it is me on my quad riding with the front’s sky high! Anyone can find a good rider and put them on your quad, put a helmet on then you just say that it is you ya no? ha, ha, ha,   :lol:

word! I had a wheelie pic like that before, took it down because these a-holes wouldn't shut up. :lol: