Announcements > Stolen Quad????

Stolen Quads and 20' enclosed trailer

(1/3) > >>

ADA CAV 700R:
 :help:  :(  :mad:
Sometime between 18 August and 27 August 2012, I had my Pace 20 foot enclosed trailer stolen with 2 Quads inside. The quads are a 2010 Polaris Sportsman 850 ESP (RED) and a 2010 Polaris Outlaw 90 (RED and White). The trailer was stolen from the RV storage lot on Fort Carson, Colorado out of the Gate 20 storage lot. Also inside the trailer were several sets of Race tires for my 09 Raptor 700, one set was HoleShot HD's on a set of custom rims, the second set were the stock set of tires on black rims. A generator, 2 compressors and many other items were inside the trailer. If any of the brothers here on the Raptor site see these items pop up on Craigs list or any other sites please PM with the link so I can investigate and pass any information onto CID  :batman: at Fort Carson.

Thanks,
ADA CAV 700R

So after hours and hours of video I finally found my trailer leaving the base   :mad:, so be on the lookout for a White 4 door 06'-12' Chevy or GMC 2500 or 3500 Duramax!  :batman: 

Thanks,
ADA CAV 700R

Alkire193:
Photos and the ID numbers for frame and motor will help this out

quiksilverz71:
Wow stolen on base, damn no where is safe anymore I have both my trailers on base. Sorry to here about your loss, I'll watch craigslist up here in WA

Alkire193:
More crime on base than in the towns. Petty crimes though. My friend chained  a 450 to an ATM, wasn't there when he woke up. Right in the barracks parking lot

Krandall:
holy hell.

that sucks!!!! :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version