Raptor 700 Information > 700 General Discussion

4gunz4x4z Raptor Rebuild Thread!

(1/90) > >>

preddy08:
Mike's bike just got dropped off the other day and I'm going to do a FULL rebuild on this tank! I plan on doing a full powder coating of the frame and misc parts. All the wear items will be replaced. Basicly make it better than new. Its been rode hard and put away wet.....many times. Its going to be quite a task, but I cant wait to see the turn out :woot:

It will be rebuilt with all the best parts, built strong, and built to ride......HARD! Every bolt getting locktite, every electrical plug getting greesed, everything lubed up and ready to roll!

I plan on doing picture updates as I go.

Here's how she arrived :rofl:

The best part!

Adam:
damn thats a sexy clutch cable.

Peelz:
w-t-f why u no rebuild my bike? I live closer. DICK :bird: :lol: And: where the f**k do you get time to rebuild other quads besides your own? I dont even have time to wash mine LOL

still sexier than your bike  ;)

does it have larm protection?

preddy08:

--- Quote from: PeelsSE2 on July 15, 2011, 05:00:40 PM ---w-t-f why u no rebuild my bike? I live closer. DICK :bird: :lol: And: where the f**k do you get time to rebuild other quads besides your own? I dont even have time to wash mine LOL

still sexier than your bike  ;)

does it have larm protection?

--- End quote ---

Larm protection in numero uno priority!

If anyone has any SERIOUS recomendation on color combo's or parts to get please, lets hear them! Peelz will be happy to hear its staying true to the white and blue SE2 colors.

I've got something in mind, but would love hearing from everyone.

Spartan:
Clear cam cover, polished timing plugs (on stator cover), PC the frame a metallic blue...

and oh yeah fix the intake haha

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version