Raptor 700 Information > 700 Suspension Work

Anyone put heavier springs on '06 SE pogos?

(1/3) > >>

Headrope:
Six years of riding has taken a toll on my '06 SE. It's time for shocks but I don't have $1200 to put into my quad.
The people at my local bike shop suggested calling Race Tech about new shock springs. Race Tech suggested calling Yamaha - who tried but wasn't of much help.
Has anyone else with an '06 SE been through this?
Does anyone else have suggestions?

Peelz:

--- Quote from: Headrope on July 16, 2012, 01:05:02 PM ---Six years of riding has taken a toll on my '06 SE. It's time for shocks but I don't have $1200 to put into my quad.
The people at my local bike shop suggested calling Race Tech about new shock springs. Race Tech suggested calling Yamaha - who tried but wasn't of much help.
Has anyone else with an '06 SE been through this?
Does anyone else have suggestions?

--- End quote ---

I have NOT heard of it on pogos.....  for the cost all said and done, I bet it would be close to just getting a good set of rez shocks

unless you want to pioneer it, go shopping for a suitable spring, wouldn't know a place to look though.... sorry...

Hefe:
I would think you could get some "new" pogos from someone who pulled them for superior suspension.. right?

Headrope:
If Peels and Hefe haven't heard of it, I'd guess it hasn't been done and I'll just have to start saving my pennies. Thanks for crushing my hopes. :lol:

Peelz:

--- Quote from: Headrope on July 16, 2012, 11:47:55 PM ---If Peels and Hefe haven't heard of it, I'd guess it hasn't been done and I'll just have to start saving my pennies. Thanks for crushing my hopes. :lol:

--- End quote ---

don't mention it :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version