Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: Anti-Vibe stem mount  (Read 3959 times)

Offline powder coater

• TRF Rider of the Year
  • Street Cred: 2
    • Email
Re: Anti-Vibe stem mount
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2008, 09:34:05 PM »
Hey dave,  was that at Winchester? I also heard about a bad wreck.

Yes the +12 stroke will solve almost all your problems except:

1. empty wallet
2. Sore arms
3. a large target on your back because everyone wants to beat the big stroker motors
4. Poop in your pants when you see that 4' razor and you know there is no way in hell your going to stop and the only option is to hit the gas.
5. empty wallet
Jason for Presedent !

Offline wobble

• VIP
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2008, 10:06:06 PM »
It was at Florence. South Jetty day use area.

You forgot #6......affording the divorce when the wife finds out how much I spent!  :lol:

Offline preddy08

• MD's baby momma
  • VIP
  • Street Cred: 28
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2008, 10:01:18 AM »
Tested it out last weekend in the dunes. Works great! Didn't ride alot, but also didn't have any trouble with the vibration making my hands go numb. Thanks Preddy!

On a sad note.....was having a great time until we came up on a wreck that had just happened. Guy in a rino got ejected. Wasn't wearing seat belt or helmet. Unfortunately resulted in a fatality. My 14 year old daughter was traumatized by what she saw. Took quite awhile to calm her down. I really feel bad for his family. I sincerely hope all of you wear your helmet. This was an unnecessary tragic event.  :(

Glad to hear that the anti vibe mounts worked out for ya.

Thats too bad about your daughter seeing something like that. Just think that the one good thing to become of that is she will ALWAYS wear her helmet.
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Offline wobble

• VIP
« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2008, 10:31:32 AM »
Very true. She's doing better now. I guarantee she will ALWAYS wear her helmet now that she's seen first-hand the gruesome and tragic results of what can happen without one.

Back on topic, if anyone doubts how much the Rox Risers reduce the vibration, I've found out first hand.....they work!!

Offline preddy08

• MD's baby momma
  • VIP
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2008, 10:38:25 AM »
Very true. She's doing better now. I guarantee she will ALWAYS wear her helmet now that she's seen first-hand the gruesome and tragic results of what can happen without one.

Back on topic, if anyone doubts how much the Rox Risers reduce the vibration, I've found out first hand.....they work!!

If you still looking for more, fill the insides of your bars with sand and cap it off with some silicone.

Online Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2008, 11:58:00 AM »

If you still looking for more, fill the insides of your bars with sand and cap it off with some silicone.

sand-great idea preddy. I have lead shot in my FZ1's bars(still vibrates like mad), I will try sand in the rappy bars..they are junk anyways, I'll see if it works. :thumbs:

A smidge O.T..........

Have you tried crystal in there? :rofl:  Just take some out if you need a hit in a pinch.

:lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline TechQuadShop

• Site Sponsor
  • Street Cred: 4
    • Your ONE stop ATV SHOP
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2008, 01:15:40 PM »
The rox billet block risers are now $29.00

Instead of putting silicone in the ends of the bar you could purchase Fasst Co. antivibe bar inserts.  They work great and run about $40

RAPTORSOURCE.COM #1 PLACE FOR BARKER AND MONSTER DUALS, PC3'S, INTAKES, AND MUCH MORE

For all of your aftermarket Raptor needs Call Tech Quad Shop @ 530-938-3985

Offline preddy08

• MD's baby momma
  • VIP
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2008, 02:11:50 PM »

Instead of putting silicone in the ends of the bar you could purchase Fasst Co. antivibe bar inserts.  They work great and run about $40

Man, I am really glad ROX came down on the price of the block raisers. When I was looking in to them they were something like 70 bucks!!!!! I spend a day researching block raisers and found a cheap alternative. I would have rather saved my day and spent 9 bucks for the ROX raisers, but oh well... 8)

Offline Colorado700R

• Always the big spoon!
  • Admin Pimp
  • Street Cred: 50
  • Carpe Cerevisi!!! (Sieze the beer!!)
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2008, 02:16:34 PM »

I have those inserts in my Zeta bars.  They work good

Offline Bert

• Street Cred: 7
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: September 16, 2008, 06:20:51 PM »
You forgot #6......affording the divorce when the wife finds out how much I spent!  :lol:
A guy at work explained why divorces are so expensive, because they are worth it  :P

Offline wobble

• VIP
« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2008, 07:05:11 PM »
In some cases that is soooooo true.  :lol:

Offline Colorado700R

• Always the big spoon!
  • Admin Pimp
  • Street Cred: 50
  • Carpe Cerevisi!!! (Sieze the beer!!)
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2008, 08:34:17 AM »
A guy at work explained why divorces are so expensive, because they are worth it  :P

Very, Very TRUE!!!!

Offline Danny T

• Street Cred: 3
« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2008, 11:00:48 AM »

Offline wobble

• VIP
« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2008, 11:05:57 AM »
Thanks!