Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: Learning more about us  (Read 23841 times)

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
Re: Learning more about us
« Reply #210 on: February 28, 2017, 10:40:03 AM »
oooh wanted to add one.

someone who has a horrible kid, whos flippipng out, throwing a tantrum. and the mom or dad does the -get down on their knee and speak rationally and quietly thing. "its ok honey, were just gonna sit down and think about what weve done...ummmkay?" think, the voice of the hippie teacher in Beavis and BUtthead. like all passive.

Mom, Dad, We all will understand, go outside and kick that kids ass. 

:rofl: of course dont condone child abuse. but... YOU are creating the monster well all have to deal with.  :rofl: :rofl:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline Hefe

• SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1
  • Testicular Sanitation Personnel
    • Email
« Reply #211 on: February 28, 2017, 10:46:11 AM »
Starla's uncle (my age) has a child (just turned 3) she is a HORRIBLE child...
going thru a "no clothes" phase..
literally won't wear ANYTHING... butt naked in a house of 30+ people family events

when she throws a fit.... they coddle her ... and just pacify her... giving her whatever she wants

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #212 on: February 28, 2017, 11:06:03 AM »
literally won't wear ANYTHING... butt naked in a house of 30+ people family events

when she throws a fit.... they coddle her ... and just pacify her... giving her whatever she wants

should be a fun teenager for them....   :confused:

wish you guys would go through a no clothes phase. :dance:  :nod:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline Hefe

• SiteAdmin
    • Email
« Reply #213 on: February 28, 2017, 11:35:53 AM »
uhhh... every Rally EVER!!!

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1337
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #214 on: February 28, 2017, 12:31:52 PM »

Yea, not sure where you were, peelz... Should have seen hefer and myself in his camper

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #215 on: February 28, 2017, 01:39:01 PM »

Yea, not sure where you were, peelz... Should have seen hefer and myself in his camper

never said I didnt.....

:woot:

Offline Hefe

• SiteAdmin
    • Email
« Reply #216 on: February 28, 2017, 02:05:00 PM »
I thought I heard Fapping outside

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #217 on: February 28, 2017, 02:50:55 PM »
I thought I heard Fapping outside

:nun: :ninja:  :jerkoff:

skillz.

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #218 on: March 01, 2017, 08:58:06 AM »
What do you consider to be your best find?

So.. For me it depends on if "find" = deal or "find" = something awesome.

I'll do both.

For me, my best "find" deal wise would have to be 2 summers ago, I scored a Nintendo 64 with 15 games, 5 controllers, all with memory cards and rumble packs. Two of the games are semi-rare and worth $50+ a piece. When I saw the sticker, I made an assumption that it was priced per game. I asked to clarify, lady goes "Nope, that's the price for all of it." I couldn't grab everything fast enough. Ended up with about $200 worth of N64 equipment for $2  :clap: :nana: :clap: 8)

"Find" as in something awesome. It'd have to be my Coronet and the way I came about owning it.
Was a pretty awesome feat. I had seen it on E-Bay actually and was like daaaaaaaaaaaaammmnnnn that thing is sexy ( I love 66' 4 doors). It sold for 12,500. (rust free, mini tub, 440, etc etc)
like a month later, I ended up seeing it on ebay again, price dropped to 10k relisted due to a non-payer.
Sold for 9,500k was like noice that person got a sweet deal. !!!
Fast forward another month it got listed once more. Comments in the auction, the person came to look at the car but it wasn't what they thought it was or should be. So it listed again. Price put at 10k and auction ended with no bids.
I decided to send the guy an email via ebay to see what was up. I had my Raptor and my 66' Coronet (starting to get frame rot).
My uncle had said if I ever wanted to sell the car, He'd buy it back from me (that's who I originally bought it from). So emailed the guy said hey.. I have a 66 at home. If you give me a month to sell that (and part out the raptor). I'll give you $8000 for it. Guy came back and we lined up a time to pick it up. The rest is history :)

Me, my dad, and my bro loaded up the RV and headed out to chicago with the trailer on the back!

http://krandall.com/images/cars/coroner/coroner044.jpg
http://krandall.com/images/cars/coroner/coroner045.jpg

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline Hefe

• SiteAdmin
    • Email
« Reply #219 on: March 01, 2017, 09:17:12 AM »
holy crap...
I have done SO MANY deals over the years...
damn... ima have to stew for a bit

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #220 on: March 01, 2017, 09:22:30 AM »
thats cool.

mine, my bike.

late 90's BMW came out with the "Oilhead" engine. Basically, a boxer engine Aka "sideways"(which IM obsessed with) but they added oil cooling, to an already dead simple and reliable design.

Obsessed over that r1100r nekkid roadster.... saved $. waited to go order one. even got a tshirt. lol then 2002, they upgraded it to 1150. I went in, put $ on one that was coming in.

then, I lost my job 2 months later in 2002 i think?.  :rofl: took my deposit back and cried like a bitch.  :rofl:   things got better, in 2005 I just bought a cheap yamaha.  It sucked, but at least I was on a bike....then I traded it for Yamaha FZ1(bad ass motorcycle) which I eventually, traded for the SE2. I now consider this a mistake. I loved it but I could have had the same amount of fun...with the clunky ole 660, and still hung out with you dudes....for zero dollars lol

that was 2009, i think. I could probably look through posts on here lol Went bikeless for a few years(couldn't really ride with small kids and zero time)  2013, my Buddy, who convinced me I didnt need the bike and I should get the 700 in the first place, shows up with a bike. (really?LOL)  SO i start thinking about it...but not seriously. BUT THAT DAY Nichole. shes like "why dont you get that BMW you always wanted?" then asks me what it was called, and proceeds to search the webz. Finds one, a 2002. I call the dealer. 13,000 miles. wanted 4500, I gave 3500 and had them throw in a helmet, because mine went to sh!t sitting in the garage for 4 years. it had been sittin' awhile. needed a few things.. but :shrug:

at this point, it is the most rewarding personal hobby iv'e had.   :thumbs:
« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 09:24:10 AM by Peels »

Offline Hefe

• SiteAdmin
    • Email
« Reply #221 on: March 01, 2017, 12:45:31 PM »
possibly my 69 Camaro

bought it for $2300 (back in the 90's)
picked up a rusty impala with a big block 454, swapped that into my Camaro..
that was a solid deal..

but srsly... SO MANY deals

I've been with Starla for 12 years, and neither of us can count the vehicles I've had since then....
has to be 30 or more??

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #222 on: March 01, 2017, 12:54:58 PM »
Doesn't have to be car related even!  My dad just scored a 1964 Oldsmobile Holiday. Got it for $1000. Guy was sick of working on it. (didn't run when he bought it).
New gas tank, new gas lines, new brakes all around. runs freaking MINT. Pretty sure that's his deal of the last few years.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #223 on: March 01, 2017, 01:01:11 PM »

I've been with Starla for 12 years, and neither of us can count the vehicles I've had since then....
has to be 30 or more??

damn.

Ive only owned 2 cars in almost 20 yrs lol

hell, id still have my 98 nissan frontier if i didn't need to haul kids.  :rofl:

i am not a "wheeler-dealer" type.

Offline Hefe

• SiteAdmin
    • Email
« Reply #224 on: March 01, 2017, 01:23:21 PM »
there are times when I worry about the state hitting me for not having a dealer cert