Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: Learning more about us  (Read 23906 times)

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
Re: Learning more about us
« Reply #270 on: March 13, 2017, 10:48:04 AM »
What’s the dumbest thing you’ve done that actually turned out pretty well?

:conceit:

logout, and follow link.

http://www.raptorsource.com/forum/index.php?action=register

so dumb.

so glad i did it.

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline Hefe

• SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1
  • Testicular Sanitation Personnel
    • Email
« Reply #271 on: March 13, 2017, 11:29:57 AM »
wow... that list is longer than my list of cars!!

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1337
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #272 on: March 14, 2017, 07:03:22 AM »
Which of your scars has the best story behind it?

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline Hefe

• SiteAdmin
    • Email
« Reply #273 on: March 14, 2017, 08:43:22 AM »
I have a big emotional scar ... it started with Randy saying.. "Hefe... check out this ball washer"....

but for ACTUAL scars... the one on my wrist is barely noticeable anymore, but it was my whole right arm burned to a black crisp..
I grabbed a cup of coffee when I was like 3.. (Coffee in the 70's was percolated, and CRAZY hot).. I was burned really bad and mom said when they pulled off the bandages, it was all black and just peeled off..
44 years later, you can hardly see it.

I also have a small scar on my forehead from hitting a clothesline pole with a double edge axe when I was about 8-10... lol
serious cartoon shit there!
boing... thud... cry..

Offline Magz

• Site Sponsor
  • Street Cred: 12
    • Email
« Reply #274 on: March 14, 2017, 09:49:21 AM »
What piece of entertainment do you wish you could erase from your mind so that you could experience for the first time again?

I'd have to go with one of the following. Along with Hefe, probably the BIG Raptor Rally at Silver Lake. Man alive.. First time having Crown. Just remember my sides and face hurting so bad from laughing so hard. And then driving home with shoe polish over my fukn van :rofl:

Or

First bj.

both were awesome

I wonder if peels has the same sentiment........about that blow job?

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #275 on: March 14, 2017, 12:26:43 PM »
:lol: boing.... thud.... cry... :lol: did that with a bb gun.
had a paper target on a railroad tie corner fence post. Shot the target. Nailed it. watched the bb come back directly for me. hit me right in the little dimple of your neck by your chest. :lol:

My scar is the one on my arm by my bicep. I have the photos somewhere. It was the summer after my senior year in high school and my bro and I wanted to plan one last big paintball game before college started for me. So we planned the weekend out to get outside in the back woods and build some more tree forts. I was working at Pamida at the time (A retail shop similar to Walmart/ owned by Shopko) and they had  a small hunting section. In there was these metal screw in spikes for trees.

we made the decision to buy a bunch of these and go out to replace all of our steps (2x4's nailed to the trees) with these because they'd make it easier to climb with all our paintball gear on. So, we're out in the woods, My brother and I. He was a couple hundred yards away working on another tree stand. I climbed up my tree and started from the top and started replacing steps with the spikes. Starting at the top so I could find good hand placement while carrying things up (mimic holding my gun).
As I was screwing in my first spike. the board/step I was standing on, the nails pulled out of the tree and I started falling. Quick thinking. I put my hands up so they wouldn't scrape the tree on the way down (15' or so..). I fell down and hit the ground, I had grazed my left arm and it stung pretty bad. looked at it and was a big old scrape on it?
All of a sudden I started feeling my right arm sting a bit. I put my left hand on it just to be like... "owww" and I got this feeling of warm raw chicken.. the f? I look over and I'm holding my muscle in my arm O____O
thinking holy fuk. I yell "RYAN... GET OVER HERE" he comes sprinting over.. by this time I have my arm already wrapped up in my t-shirt and we start running back to my parents (about half mile from home). we get home and I'm on the porch and tell my mom, I think I need to go to the doctor.. she says.. "why..? Lets see it"
I'll never forget her face. Almost queasy/sick look. She yells for my dad and we bust outta there.  Long story short. 20some stitches inside and 40some stitches outside :)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline Hefe

• SiteAdmin
    • Email
« Reply #276 on: March 14, 2017, 12:49:13 PM »
ugggg... FERK...

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #277 on: March 15, 2017, 08:29:16 AM »
LOL maggy. and LOL at BB gun ricochets! My son learned that one Saturday LOL

ouch RANDI  :cry:

As for scars...I have a fun one above my eye. hidden by bushy old man eyebrows.

I was in Preschool out in cali. It was the VERY last day. I would start Kindergarten the next fall. AND My uncle was flying into town that afternoon, which meant I got to see my uncle, BUT also go to the airport. Which I STILL get excited about as a grown ass man.... lol  PLUS we were leaving to drive to Iowa the next Monday. (I know, go ahead and hate, but I loved driving across country, and love the country) so I was 5 and amped up!!! bouncin off the walls excited..

There was a tree stump in the back next to the chainlink fence(had privacy slats in it so couldnt see out), that I was climbing up on every 5 minutes to see if Mom was here yet. THEN, I See a Bright Orange VW Kharmann Ghia come into the parking lot. me...jumping around on the stump. flippin out. Back foot misses the stump... I fall forward, shins scraping the log. As Im falling I realize... Not moms Ghia! Had wrong wheels dammit  :lol:  :( I felt a hard sting above my eye. and then the world turned red, like a movie. Caught my eyebrow on the safety wire they use to strap the chain link to the post.

After that. all I remember. going into the ER. Dr. Looking and gasping. "needs stitches" then I remember syringe, and needle hitting my face. Then the ceiling lights going by as I'm on the gurney, again like a movie. Then I look up, see the Doc with needle and thread. and the needle hits my forehead. That pain was out of this world. sharp...murderous. I Passed out. next thing I know, Im gettin a mcdonalds milkshake :lol:

Didnt get to see my uncle, or airplanes.  :mad:

funny though... That pain, felt EXACTLY like a wasp sting I got on temple 20  yrs later. hoooooly pain batman!

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #278 on: March 16, 2017, 08:12:10 AM »
What do you wish you could tell yourself 10 years ago? What do you think you’ll want to tell your current self 10 years from now?

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #279 on: March 16, 2017, 08:17:18 AM »
What do you wish you could tell yourself 10 years ago? What do you think you’ll want to tell your current self 10 years from now?

Major income from youtube channels would be a thing.

and

sorry about all the fatty food.

:rofl:

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #280 on: March 17, 2017, 08:15:32 AM »

I forgot to answer my question yesterday. 10 years ago, bitcoin is going to be a real thing. Invest all your pennies. 10 years from now.. This stage of fatherhood isn't as bad as it seems. :)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #281 on: March 17, 2017, 08:55:52 AM »

I forgot to answer my question yesterday. 10 years ago, bitcoin is going to be a real thing. Invest all your pennies. 10 years from now.. This stage of fatherhood isn't as bad as it seems. :)

thought you did the bitcoin thing....?

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #282 on: March 17, 2017, 09:22:15 AM »

I do and am. 10 years ago however. You could buy one bitcoin for pennies, 1 bitcoin now is worth $1200. :)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #283 on: March 17, 2017, 09:31:44 AM »

I do and am. 10 years ago however. You could buy one bitcoin for pennies, 1 bitcoin now is worth $1200. :)

OH. gotcha. :thumbs:

the second part of your answer... you WILL say exactly that. I promise.  :thumbs:

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #284 on: March 17, 2017, 10:04:03 AM »
What’s the best and worst thing about getting older?

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here: