Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: post some pics from....  (Read 568 times)

Offline AJ RAPTOR

• Street Cred: 1
  • 660R let the monster out
post some pics from....
« on: March 15, 2009, 09:23:32 AM »
your work/school

lets see you doing what you need to do to get by in life

heres me in my main office

« Last Edit: March 15, 2009, 12:16:23 PM by AJ RAPTOR »
04 Raptor 660
bored to 673cc
11:1 wiseco high compression piston
port and polished head
stage 2 uni airfilter
stage 2 dynojet intake kit
stock pipe guts removed
protaper atv highbend bars
kenda knarly tires
0 - +3 team firestick axle
powermadd handgards
alx and gytr skids and nerfs

theres 2 kinds of riders, thouse that ride up to there skill level and thouse who crash down to it.

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
Re: post some pics from....
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2009, 12:46:38 PM »
making some junk mail just for you guys. ;)
Kodak Nexpress 2100 digital 5 color press.  2100 images @ 14" x 20" per hour. I work on many other types of equipment, but this is the one that brings in the donuts.

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline Colorado700R

• Always the big spoon!
  • Admin Pimp
  • Street Cred: 50
  • Carpe Cerevisi!!! (Sieze the beer!!)
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2009, 01:47:49 PM »

Offline AJ RAPTOR

• Street Cred: 1
  • 660R let the monster out
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2009, 05:17:28 PM »
Colorado

I had a feeling it had something to do with you being a test dummy :lol:. Next time aim for peels work and make everyone happy lol

peels

Yeah man I been there I worked in a print shop for a bit and hated it. I got to run one of them old ass folding machings where you need like 3 people to keep up to it. Only I got stuck running it alone all the time. Trying to watch for misprints and any signs it would jam up well I was taking the folded ads and boxing them up. It was fun when she jamed up well folding like 15 ads a sec. by the time I could get to the stop botton at the other end of the machine it was a dam mess to fix. I didn't stay to long working there it wasn't worth the $7.15 an hour back then lol. I'm more then happy doing what I do now only the boss is higher up on the ladder then me when it comes to running the gear and I make more a tad bit more then the $7.15 an hour now lol
04 Raptor 660
bored to 673cc
11:1 wiseco high compression piston
port and polished head
stage 2 uni airfilter
stage 2 dynojet intake kit
stock pipe guts removed
protaper atv highbend bars
kenda knarly tires
0 - +3 team firestick axle
powermadd handgards
alx and gytr skids and nerfs

theres 2 kinds of riders, thouse that ride up to there skill level and thouse who crash down to it.

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2009, 05:20:37 PM »
Colorado

I had a feeling it had something to do with you being a test dummy :lol:. Next time aim for peels work and make everyone happy lol

peels

Yeah man I been there I worked in a print shop for a bit and hated it. I got to run one of them old ass folding machings where you need like 3 people to keep up to it. Only I got stuck running it alone all the time. Trying to watch for misprints and any signs it would jam up well I was taking the folded ads and boxing them up. It was fun when she jamed up well folding like 15 ads a sec. by the time I could get to the stop botton at the other end of the machine it was a dam mess to fix. I didn't stay to long working there it wasn't worth the $7.15 an hour back then lol. I'm more then happy doing what I do now only the boss is higher up on the ladder then me when it comes to running the gear and I make more a tad bit more then the $7.15 an hour now lol

A: :bird:

B: yeah, working on the back end of a printshop sucks.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"