Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: Heel Guards?  (Read 1124 times)

Offline palmer2900

• Street Cred: 0
    • Email
Heel Guards?
« on: November 07, 2008, 11:18:38 PM »
Is there any good aftermarket heel guards on the market other than yamaha for 660 THANKS FOR HELP.

Offline Mad Dog

• Grand Masta Sexy
  • VIP
  • Street Cred: 24
Re: Heel Guards?
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2008, 11:55:27 PM »
The alternatives are IMS (make you use their own footpegs which cost 250 bucks) or buying a set of nerfs with heel guards integrated into them (usually don't mount to the plastic and leave a gap b/w guard and fender).

Offline WILDRAPTORMAN

• Email
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2008, 05:56:30 AM »
i found these on ebay a few weeks ago for 96.00 to my door brand new, they are DG and mounted up sweet
<br />2003 660R LE<br />Factory 909 Bars<br />IMS Shifter<br />PRO ARMOR Fullbody Skidplate<br />MonsterQuad Exhaust&nbsp;<br />BigGun CDI<br />FUELATV Bumper<br />EZ Pull clutch lever<br />GYT-R Intake/Filter/Prefilter<br />Vito

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1337
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2008, 09:25:55 AM »
Dang.. Off Topic. Are those the motorsport alloys?  :nana:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline Temptation

• Site Sponsor
  • Street Cred: 14
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2008, 09:29:58 AM »
Loks that way   Shame they are on a GAY bike....... :grin_nod: :grin_nod: :grin_nod: :grin_nod: :grin_nod: :grin_nod: :grin_nod: :grin_nod: :grin_nod: :grin_nod:

Offline Mad Dog

• Grand Masta Sexy
  • VIP
  • Street Cred: 24
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2008, 09:36:32 AM »
I thought the DG were out of production and I hadn't seen a set in years, thanks for the heads up WildRaptorMan

Offline palmer2900

• Email
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2008, 11:49:47 PM »
Thank You . for all of the in  info.guess i will be watching ebay :thumbs:

Offline WILDRAPTORMAN

• Email
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2008, 06:35:56 AM »
I thought the DG were out of production and I hadn't seen a set in years, thanks for the heads up WildRaptorMan

yeah, the guy i bought them from said he only had a few sets left and when they were gone they were gone, he said they were the last of what his suplier had and got them all for a good price,so he sold them cheep, when they came they were all in the original packaging brand new, i liked them better than the gytr ones i was looking at
<br />2003 660R LE<br />Factory 909 Bars<br />IMS Shifter<br />PRO ARMOR Fullbody Skidplate<br />MonsterQuad Exhaust&nbsp;<br />BigGun CDI<br />FUELATV Bumper<br />EZ Pull clutch lever<br />GYT-R Intake/Filter/Prefilter<br />Vito

Offline WILDRAPTORMAN

• Email
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2008, 06:38:51 AM »
Dang.. Off Topic. Are those the motorsport alloys?  :nana:

they are the ITP SS112 wheels, wrapped in interco swamplite tires, i love them, and they preform very good

Offline palmer2900

• Email
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2008, 09:24:19 PM »
does that guy have any left? I can't find any . IMS doesn't have them or DG .please help :'(

Offline WILDRAPTORMAN

• Email
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2008, 04:38:20 AM »
i think i got the last pair, the only ones you will probly find are the gytr heel guards.....look on ebay, they have them on here once in awhile