Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: My Life is Average  (Read 1888 times)

Offline Blair

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 0
My Life is Average
« on: November 11, 2009, 09:08:23 PM »
i have spent the last few hours reading this site... and i can honestly say i havent laughed this hard in a while...

www.mylifeisaverage.com

for example...

Today I was bored so I decided to participate in the Google and Yahoo debate. I typed in I Did Not in yahoo and it came up with I Did Not Recieve My Stimulus Check. Google came up with, I Did Not Hit You I High-Fived Your Face. Google wins again!

"The Difference Between Genius and Stupidity... Genius Has It's Limits"
"Scars are the Tattoo's of the Brave"
06 Raptor 700 SE - Pro Circuit T4 - PCIII - ASV Levers - AC Racing Nerfs - AC belly Skid (broken) - Holeshot XCR - Pro Taper Raptor Bend Bars - Pro-Tec Prefilter Airbox Lid - HID Headlights -

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1337
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
Re: My Life is Average
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2009, 09:15:50 AM »
Today, I was out with a group of friends for dinner. We had finished eating when I pulled a pill bottle out of my purse and preceded to pop two in my mouth. My best friend then asked me if she could have some. The rest of our friends watched in horror as I gave her some of my medication. Unknown to everyone except the one friend, I keep mints in a pill bottle so no one will ask me for some when I pull them out. MLIA

:rofl:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2009, 09:16:30 AM »
Today, I went with a friend to the grocery store, thinking it would be funny I jumped in the cart. While on the cheese aisle a guy comes up and says "I just want to say I'm really jealous of you, my girlfriend won't let me ride in our cart". Three turns later we see them coming down the aisle he's in the cart with a huge grin yelling "she let me in!". We high-fived as we passed, we're seniors in college. MLIA

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2009, 09:16:41 AM »
Don't know how I missed this... :rofl:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2009, 09:24:36 AM »
Today, for dinner I ordered pizza online. There was a box to type in any special requests. I wrote in "Delivery guy must beatbox." When I got my pizza, the delievery guy beatboxed all of Sexy Back. I have new faith in my local pizza places. MLIA

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2009, 09:27:58 AM »
Today, my precal class was having a test on graphing functions. Thirteen minutes into the test a kid shouted out, "Holy shift! Look at the asymptote on that mother function." This earned the kid extra credit and the math department now has new t-shirts. MLIA

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2009, 09:46:17 AM »
My sister just told me about this site.  hilarious
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2009, 09:48:11 AM »
some of these are lame, but ERMAHGERD. some are hilarious!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2009, 10:38:34 AM »
Today, for dinner I ordered pizza online. There was a box to type in any special requests. I wrote in "Delivery guy must beatbox." When I got my pizza, the delievery guy beatboxed all of Sexy Back. I have new faith in my local pizza places. MLIA

that is awesome. :rofl:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline Blair

• VIP
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2009, 08:57:28 PM »
Today, I went on a field trip, when our school bus stopped at a stoplight, a short bus pulled up next to us. Our bus driver opened the door, and yelled "Mine's bigger!" MLIA
06 Raptor 700 SE - Pro Circuit T4 - PCIII - ASV Levers - AC Racing Nerfs - AC belly Skid (broken) - Holeshot XCR - Pro Taper Raptor Bend Bars - Pro-Tec Prefilter Airbox Lid - HID Headlights -

Offline Blair

• VIP
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2009, 08:58:15 PM »
A few weeks ago in Anatomy, my teacher told my friend to assume the position (meaning the anatomical position.) He was standing up, facing forward, palms out like he was supposed to when my teacher suddenly said "Erect!". Instead of standing up straighter as was meant, he looked down at his crotch. I don't know who laughed harder, the class or our teacher. MLIA.

Offline Blair

• VIP
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2009, 09:15:24 PM »
Today we were talking about Serial Killers in Government, the head cheerleader proceeded to say, "That's so stupid, why would anyone want to kill a box of cereal?" She did not understand why everyone was laughing so hard. I will never doubt school stereotypes again. MLIA

Offline Blair

• VIP
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2009, 09:18:22 PM »
Today, I was grocery shopping with my little brother when he asked me "Can we get Hannah Montana paper plates?". Before I could protest he continued "I want to be able to stab her in the eyes with a fork every time I eat". I taught him well. MLIA.

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2009, 10:54:22 PM »
Today, I was grocery shopping with my little brother when he asked me "Can we get Hannah Montana paper plates?". Before I could protest he continued "I want to be able to stab her in the eyes with a fork every time I eat". I taught him well. MLIA.

:rofl:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline nikita

• Mad Russian
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2009, 04:07:48 AM »

that is awesome. :rofl:

ERMAHGERD))) :P